Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lejohnston

I am 100% interested in purchasing a purple one when they become available, I have literally made an account to ask for one. This looks to be of an exceptional quality.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BeggarsCanyon

Would love to get a purple one if I could be added to the list as well. Had to pass on the last run. Excited to see these offered again!

In for one purple shard!

Last edited:

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Do you know of youre going to do a replica of the actual Dark Crystal (not the shard) in the future?

Ive been looking for a good replica and haven’t really seen one with the right texture such as the slight foggy interior with scratches and artifacts.

Just thought I would ask. Thanks!

Last edited:

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Btw, just tossing this out there in case you want to offer a display stand for these in the future-
A set of black claws and chains holding the crystal up might be cool.

IMG_5388.JPG

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Btw, just tossing this out there in case you want to offer a display stand for these in the future-
A set of black claws and chains holding the crystal up might be cool.
I thought about this when I watched the show! It would be cool with those claws!

The chain would be a hassle, since you want to be able to pick up the Shard whenever you wanted.