Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got one a while back and it is so worth it! Beautiful prop. I second Trent's assessment. If you're on the fence, jump over and get yourself one.

CoolNinja2

I would also like to join for a purple crystal if possible!

edit: Wow, must've been more tired than I thought writing this, to have misspelt "crystal"

Last edited: