Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

I'm glad everyone's Shard is arriving safely, and you'r enjoying them!

I'm hoping to make some sort of display for this crystal, so it doesn't seem like a cheap crystal paperweight. I've got a great idea for one using designs from the film. I just need to find the time to get it done!

Thanks again for the kind words! :)
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
I was toying around with the idea of an overly engineered display table (modeled after the one in Aughra's house) that had a sound sensitive LED and speaker built into the table surface for the shard (and two other) to lay on top of, programmed to fade up and ring when I play the correct two notes on my double ocarina lol.

Just received mine and it's absolutely amazing <3

DSC_0927smol.jpg

Outstanding! I still have mine in the box until I can come up with something really cool for the display. I can't risk it getting finger prints on it much less scratched up. It's too pretty.

Do you have a purple one still available? If so, I ll take it. Just sent payment info and shipping to the Netherlands.

Sorry for the delay, I didn't get the notification.
I would really love to have it but too many extra expenses this month, thanks anyway.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back