The CW's Arrow

The 100th episode deserves notice.

The BEST episode in a long time.
The fights where excellent. The acting was some of the best in the series.

I was blown away how WELL this episode acted as part 2 (well ok, 3) in the invasion storyline while simultaneously working as a beautifully crafted 100th episode that paid homage to almost everything since the beginning.
All of the cast brought their A game and one thing this episode did more than anything was made me MISS Laurel. It really showed how poorly her character had been handled and a huge "what if".

I'll also admit I squealed when the Waverider saved the day at the end!
I am LOVING this cross over week! It is a GREAT time to be a super hero fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 100th episode deserves notice.

The BEST episode in a long time.
The fights where excellent. The acting was some of the best in the series.

I was blown away how WELL this episode acted as part 2 (well ok, 3) in the invasion storyline while simultaneously working as a beautifully crafted 100th episode that paid homage to almost everything since the beginning.
All of the cast brought their A game and one thing this episode did more than anything was made me MISS Laurel. It really showed how poorly her character had been handled and a huge "what if".

I'll also admit I squealed when the Waverider saved the day at the end!
I am LOVING this cross over week! It is a GREAT time to be a super hero fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just finished watching LoT, and all I have to say is that the guys making the movies definitely need to sit down and watch the shows. They did a better job on a TV budget than the movie guys did with multi million dollar budgets.

Or better yet, combine the best of them together. Tyler Hoechlin's Superman, Affleck's Batman, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa's Aquaman, and the TV cast from all the shows.

DC Movies, I hope you brought a pillow, because you're gonna need it to sit down after how hard the shows just spanked you.

Yeah, I just finished watching LoT, and all I have to say is that the guys making the movies definitely need to sit down and watch the shows. They did a better job on a TV budget than the movie guys did with multi million dollar budgets.

Or better yet, combine the best of them together. Tyler Hoechlin's Superman, Affleck's Batman, Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa's Aquaman, and the TV cast from all the shows.

DC Movies, I hope you brought a pillow, because you're gonna need it to sit down after how hard the shows just spanked you.

I take it someone doesn't like Henry Cavill's Superman?

"Whaaa I'm superman and im sad about stuff. Whaaaa it's hard to be the most powerful person in the world. I have daddy issues and I'm sad."

LOADS of people don't like Man of Steel.

Cavil i don't mind, but not his version of superman. boring, un inspiring and moody. worse than stalker superman.....

- - - Updated - - -

The Movie guys supposedly look down on the tv department and animated guys.. so there will be next to no chance of them getting a movie shot.

it's real sad, cause the movie guys are NOT up to snuff.

You can't give a speech about how you're a symbol of hope and then whine about it for 2 hours.
What I liked about the supergirl/superman episodes is that they ENJOYED being heroes and were optimistic.
There are so many great qualities about how they handle Supergirl.

What I liked about the 100th Ep of Arrow is they acknowledged the huge amounts of tragedy that Oliver has experienced. But he, as well as Thea made a conscious decision to move forward. What a HUGE concept and message; that no matter the tragedy and loss you must still do the right thing

Diggle was a major dick to Barry. "You erased my daughter!?!"... that says a lot about how you really feel about your son dude. He didn't kill her and leave you with only a son, he swapped them out. And newsflash (haha, flash, get it?) even if you had a daughter instead of a son you'd still never see her, you are in hiding because the guilt you feel over killing your brother caused you take a rap for something you didn't do... and then you just escaped anyways.:facepalm

That whole run was great!

Loved the 'hangar' being the JLA hq :)

Got a little ballsy at the end firing a shot across Marvels bow 'Earth's mightiest hero's'. But what is said above is true. The Berlanti group 'gets it'. Completely. The movie flat out does not.

Got a little ballsy at the end firing a shot across Marvels bow 'Earth's mightiest hero's'. But what is said above is true. The Berlanti group 'gets it'. Completely. The movie flat out does not.

When they aren't trying to be preachy and SJW'ier-ey...yeah.

When they just stick to flat out super hero stuff, it was far more fun han BvS and all the modern DC movies put together.

Doesn't giving super girl a magic Sliders device (Same sound effect as she crossed over, BTW, I Think) kind of defeat the purpose of putting her on another earth?

When they aren't trying to be preachy and SJW'ier-ey...yeah.

When they just stick to flat out super hero stuff, it was far more fun han BvS and all the modern DC movies put together.

Doesn't giving super girl a magic Sliders device (Same sound effect as she crossed over, BTW, I Think) kind of defeat the purpose of putting her on another earth?

I think the real reason for that was it was originally conceived on another network and while the same company owns both - there was no guarantee of being able to cross over so they went to different universes as a way to say why they weren't including her last year. Not to mention they're all in Vancouver and SG was in LA last year. Now they're one big family all in vancouver on the same network so they wanted to make it easier.

Part of me thinks it's the Earth-2 version. Y'know, the metahuman we saw on Flash after Zoom brought her over.

Indeed. It would be the most in universe logical way to do it. However story wise...why? Difficult to imagine. She didn't exhibit much of a good side at all.

Prometheus found a way to bring her over maybe as another way to torture Olly? It would perhaps be too much reliance on another shows history.

Indeed. It would be the most in universe logical way to do it. However story wise...why? Difficult to imagine. She didn't exhibit much of a good side at all.

Prometheus found a way to bring her over maybe as another way to torture Olly? It would perhaps be too much reliance on another shows history.

To my recollection, she was never sent back to Earth-2. Only locked up in the Pipeline. So maybe Savitar or someone else broke her out. Or maybe Flashpoint changed how that all went down.

Or, he stayed at the reporters house that night and is having a guilt dream.

I'm thinking there's two people doing this to him and it's the DA guy and the new GF. They weren't very subtle about 'that move' he learned from a russian, then here grabbing a bottle that had a label in complete russian on it at the end....

I have an Oneida kestrel for sale if anyone is interested in it message me for price I'm letting it go cheap. kestrel.png

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back