The BULL Bio

Kithunter

Hey pred peeps

just finished off the bio i was going to sport with my suit this year...i was gonna wait till after halloween but wha the hay..

first off hats of to the sculptor japgoth...great sculpt and kick ass bio...thank you.

ok now onto the paint scheme. i stared at this thing for hours before deciding on a paint scheme, since all we ever saw of steve's bio was the sculpt there was no paint scheme to go with it..hopefully he approves

i could have gone way overboard and segmenting it with colors or just painted it one solid color but 2 things came to my mind when i decided ..

1) i think the intention of the bio was to have a samurai or a kabuki mask type of feel to it

2) it had an alien organic look to it..so i wanted to enhance some of the features of the bio and i didn't want to go candy apple red like big red but a more dark metaillic feel to it...

the lens are black mesh with ray ban lens underneath

ok enough of the process here it goes

Bull_1.jpg

Bull_1A.jpg

Bull_1.jpg

Bull_1A.jpg

love it.

Totally wicked paint up, i think the red eye section makes it look more evil and forboding. Top class bio deserves and got a top class paint up, me likes alot.

it could do with a Bonsai tree on the rear of the crown

"when are you gonna teach me to hunt people? all i've been doin' is painting your fence and washing the cruiser."

looks great kit. could you take a pic face on from a lower angle? i'd love to see it from that point of view.

Wow Andrew..that really looks great ...that red just sits right on top of all that metal, like an enamel overlay. I love it. Snap a pic of it on your pred. Curious how it will tie into a full suit. I think it would great on your elder

Wow, that looks so great.
Btw just and idea :eek: - How about adding some more red on the top of the head, it would then seem as if the bio consists of more parts.
But anyways gj!

:eek:

HOLY SHYTE!!! that thing is SICK!!! Beautiful (beaty is beauty, even if its dripping with blood :devil:) paintup on an amazing Bio!!! you definantly did that thing Proud Kit!

I really like it, serious amount of work went into that and it shows. I would agree to maybe dullen the red a shade, dirty it up a touch.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back