The Book of Boba Fett

I guess I'm wrong, because I never referred to "The Concord" as just "Concord." :) Do you refer to the ship as "Titanic" or "THE Titanic?" :D
dunno, first I heard about it was in a Dr. Who episode when Teagan the stewardess said something about flying on Concorde (what a nerdy answer, sorry)

dunno, first I heard about it was in a Dr. Who episode when Teagan the stewardess said something about flying on Concorde (what a nerdy answer, sorry)
Its the ship that made the kessel run ?...

But seriously ..... Teagan was one of the best but
Jo will always be "My Assistant" from Old Who....

Well, it’s that time again. Predictions for tomorrow’s episode? Halliwax nailed it last week with his Slave 1 prediction.
Dude I just came on here to post the predictions reminder!! Lol

Though I’ve lost total interest in the show

My predictions

Boba calls mando
Mando shows up and says we need even more back up
Boba calls old bounty hunter crew

And they have a BBQ…

Well, it’s that time again. Predictions for tomorrow’s episode? Halliwax nailed it last week with his Slave 1 prediction.
For the show itself, I predict the muscle to show up. That's a pretty safe bet, but after, I guarantee a level of pissing & moaning not heard since the last time a 13-year-old girl was taken on a device-free vacation with her family & she had to sleep between her little brother who wets the bed & her grandma.

Anybody want to bet?

LOL

I'm only kidding.

.. I don't gamble.

My predictions

Boba calls mando

And they have a BBQ…
I still want them to get their money's worth out of Tem & have him call in the Bad Batch. Since Fennec knows them from their series, she could contact them & they can all be played by Morrison in different armor & Rambo wig.

Kinda how he's going to be playing Omega in the last episode in drag. LOL

I still want them to get their money's worth out of Tem & have him call in the Bad Batch. Since Fennec knows them from their series, she could contact them & they can all be played by Morrison in different armor & Rambo wig.

Kinda how he's going to be playing Omega in the last episode in drag. LOL
Imagine if the senior bad batch showed up.. hover chairs and all

I'll just leave this here..

R3hKsDfhnkFu0e4o3C.gif

For the show itself, I predict the muscle to show up. That's a pretty safe bet, but after, I guarantee a level of pissing & moaning not heard since the last time a 13-year-old girl was taken on a device-free vacation with her family & she had to sleep between her little brother who wets the bed & her grandma.

Anybody want to bet?

LOL

I'm only kidding.

.. I don't gamble.
Well sir we'll all be sure to run criticisms, jokes and posts by the arbiter of all that's "reasonable" to make sure they're legit and appropriate before we post them so as to avoid any "whining" and the frequent subsequent whining about whining (which is apparently just fine) lol. ;)

Only joking.

Well sir we'll all be sure to run criticisms, jokes and posts by the arbiter of all that's "reasonable" to make sure they're legit and appropriate before we post them so as to avoid any "whining" and the frequent subsequent whining about whining (which is apparently just fine) lol. ;)

Only joking.
I appreciate the kind offer, but as I recently saw on a t-shirt, I don't have the time or the crayons to address each & every one.

LOL

There should be a winky face emoji, then several laughing emojis inserted here, but I recently switched phones & I can't use the drop-down menu to add italics, bold text, or emojis. Just know that this would be where I would be expressing my jest.

I appreciate the kind offer, but as I recently saw on a t-shirt, I don't have the time or the crayons to address each & every one.

LOL

There should be a winky face emoji, then several laughing emojis inserted here, but I recently switched phones & I can't use the drop-down menu to add italics, bold text, or emojis. Just know that this would be where I would be expressing my jest.
You know I’m using that

My predictions

Boba calls mando

And they have a BBQ…
Unfortunately the Vespa kids will be back....
The Mayor will be found hiding in Garsa's sanctuary
Fennec will be captured trying to locate the muscle
Boba teams up with Krrsantan
Female Tusken is revealed(The betrayer)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back