The Book of Boba Fett

Omega
I wonder if omega will make a appearance somewhere.. I don’t see how she would fit into this story
SW recently likes to have very dramatic cameos. Fitting in seems to be kind of irrelevant to the writers and the majority of the audience probably wouldn't question it. I think she could appear or at least be mentioned to sensationalize the finale. I don't think it's a great idea though to be honest. Rex or Hunter are better ideas. They seem to be on a budget and have just to thrown this together at the last minute (stating an observation, not complaining) so having one of the Bad Batch appear (or another clone) would make sense as they wouldn't have to hire someone else or make significant effort.

Anyone else heard the rumor that Simon Pegg has lobbied to play Dengar?

I can't find the original article, so I'm trying to remember where & when I heard it.

I appreciate the kind offer, but as I recently saw on a t-shirt, I don't have the time or the crayons to address each & every one.

LOL

There should be a winky face emoji, then several laughing emojis inserted here, but I recently switched phones & I can't use the drop-down menu to add italics, bold text, or emojis. Just know that this would be where I would be expressing my jest.
I would've expected finger-paint, crayon seems like a few steps up for you.;):oops::lol:

I'm honestly 100% joking. I really do enjoy your comments and contributions as evident by the likes from me that often follow your posts.

Omega

SW recently likes to have very dramatic cameos. Fitting in seems to be kind of irrelevant to the writers and the majority of the audience probably wouldn't question it. I think she could appear or at least be mentioned to sensationalize the finale. I don't think it's a great idea though to be honest. Rex or Hunter are better ideas. They seem to be on a budget and have just to thrown this together at the last minute (stating an observation, not complaining) so having one of the Bad Batch appear (or another clone) would make sense as they wouldn't have to hire someone else or make significant effort.
I just want to see a proper Shoot out at the OK coral..
That scene in Mando with The Tie Fighter and Moff Gideon was pretty Bad Ass..

Although Disney wanting connections we will prolly end up with ten minutes of exposition with the Crazy Hair mechanic and those Cough! Lovable hermit droids..

I'm still counting on Garsa or a damaged Jabba being behind all this..

Yeah, I predict in the next episode or two, we’ll have a rancor training sequence. Maybe even…a montage! Maybe it won’t go too well initially so they can hit us with a victorious glory shot of him aboard the rancor, finally in full control and harmony, in the finale.

If Crimson Dawn is indeed going to play a role in this story, they probably need to reveal themselves soon. If the Twins have ulterior motives, that needs to be divulged soon as well. Same with Garsa.

We’re probably gonna see more of the Vespa hipsters as well too.

If not a dramatic cameo reveal, I wouldn’t be surprised if Omega at least gets mentioned before all is said and done. Who would play her? Still hoping for Temuera in a blond wig.

Of course Mando will likely pop up (hopefully not in that rumored weirdass choice of a new ship) although I’m not sure when that’ll happen.

Last edited:
I just want to see a proper Shoot out at the OK coral..
That scene in Mando with The Tie Fighter and Moff Gideon was pretty Bad Ass..

Although Disney wanting connections we will prolly end up with ten minutes of exposition with the Crazy Hair mechanic and those Cough! Lovable hermit droids..

That Mando episode was such a wonderful balance between humor and full on action! I miss Taika…

I hope they don't make her the "secret" bad guy. I can see her taking over as mayor, but I just hope they don't pull a Murder She wrote/Scoobie doo/Vision-scarlet witch and "It was Garsa all along..." "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those Vespa kids and Boba Fett!"

Doesn't really seem like you're joking, just hiding behind it. Well hide away lol. Peace.
Sorry... My grandson is 4 & we do much more with fingerpaints during the day than with crayons, simply because he gets frustrated when he goes outside the lines. With the paints, we lay down the colors, then just do random designs.
PXL_20220125_150825928.jpg
PXL_20220125_150854928.jpg

I forget that not everyone here knows my daily routine, because some do. Didn't mean to be offensive, Jinx.

Sorry... My grandson is 4 & we do much more with fingerpaints during the day than with crayons, simply because he gets frustrated when he goes outside the lines. With the paints, we lay down the colors, then just do random designs.
View attachment 1538190View attachment 1538191

I forget that not everyone here knows my daily routine, because some do. Didn't mean to be offensive, Jinx.
No problem at all. I may have completely misinterpreted your previous post. It's been a very difficult 24 hrs for me, not appropriate for me to take it out on anyone else. My deepest apologies good sir.

View attachment 1538190View attachment 1538191

That bottom pic looks like Phasma in a Dual!..

Impressive modernism!

Of course Mando will likely pop up (hopefully not in that rumored weirdass choice of a new ship) although I’m not sure when that’ll happen.
RE: Mando... I was hoping for stupid new replacement ship, culminating in a quest for him to jack another vintage Razorcrest from an old ship junkyard. We've seen ship graveyards on the show, and in the Jedi Fallen Order video game, plus the old Force Unleashed game, so anything's possible. I'd save it for the season finale.

Mando: "She may not look like much... but she's got it where it counts. And by "it" I mean boxes and boxes of parts..." :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back