The Book of Boba Fett

RE: Mando... I was hoping for stupid new replacement ship, culminating in a quest for him to jack another vintage Razorcrest from an old ship junkyard. We've seen ship graveyards on the show, and in the Jedi Fallen Order video game, plus the old Force Unleashed game, so anything's possible. I'd save it for the season finale.

Mando: "She may not look like much... but she's got it where it counts. And by "it" I mean boxes and boxes of parts..." :D
I know...stupid thought but i want the Ebon Hawk back...it never got destroyed...don't care how old it is...or a really cool redesigned Slave 1 style ship

RE: Mando... I was hoping for stupid new replacement ship, culminating in a quest for him to jack another vintage Razorcrest from an old ship junkyard. We've seen ship graveyards on the show, and in the Jedi Fallen Order video game, plus the old Force Unleashed game, so anything's possible. I'd save it for the season finale.

Mando: "She may not look like much... but she's got it where it counts. And by "it" I mean boxes and boxes of parts..." :D

Haha! Yeah, it would be funny if he shows up in a total POS. Lol! I just imagined that “planet of origin” of the rumored ship being something of a closed society and it wouldn’t be common or easy for an outsider to just source one of their royal ships, which seemingly serve a mostly ceremonial purpose for the throne. If it was an X-wing or something mass produced and far more prominent on the galactic stage, I could more easily buy it although the practicality for Mando’s purposes still seems questionable unless something has radically changed.

Last edited:
I know...stupid thought but i want the Ebon Hawk back...it never got destroyed...don't care how old it is...or a really cool redesigned Slave 1 style ship
Ya know, I've said before that I thought Boba could die & Din could inherit the ship, but if Boba is successful in becoming the head of this crime family, he could just decide to stay put like Jabba did. The greatest expression of his power being 'I don't come to you, YOU come to me'.

Ya know, I've said before that I thought Boba could die & Din could inherit the ship, but if Boba is successful in becoming the head of this crime family, he could just decide to stay put like Jabba did. The greatest expression of his power being 'I don't come to you, YOU come to me'.
More and more i think about it Boba is going down with his ship...Leaves Mando in the spotlight where he belongs and Disney doesn't have to deal with the political garbage concerning the name of the ship.

Nobody has talked about the fact that Moff Gideon is a Moff...which means someone is controlling the Empire as Boba recognized they are back. I can't help but think Thrawn will be introduced which will allow The Ashoka series to get a footing. I know my mind is far out there but i also think that they might try to do something with some characters from the Force Unleashed...like Maris Brood?

I always liked that they emphasize that Moff Gideon’s ship is a “light cruiser”. That is mentioned repeatedly. “Moff Gideon’s Light Cruiser”. They seemed to wanna make that clear to the audience. “Guys, this isn’t a star destroyer. It’s not only just a cruiser but a light cruiser, okay?”

It would’ve been very easy for Favreau/Filoni to just go the obvious route and give him a Star Destroyer or something much cooler or threatening so I feel like this is a indirect nod that there is someone above him that he answers to. The obvious choice is Thrawn in his Chimaera.

Last edited:
I'll be curious about this now...

There seems to be some division as far as 'backstory' goes in SW.

Some don't like it when, say, in SOLO, you see Han get almost every item he owns in the OT, his name, ship, friend, etc.

Then some don't like when story elements are left to the imagination, like how Maz got Luke's saber, or Palpatine returns.

So if Din shows up next episode or so with a new ship, without a 'follow the numbers' explanation of where or how he got it, will that be acceptable or just considered more lazy writing?

That bottom pic looks like Phasma in a Dual!..

Impressive modernism!
That painting does kind of look like Phasma! There should be a section or a thread of the RPF devoted to "fan art." Kind of like a mini deviant art. I'd love to see artwork, props, costumes etc. that members are doing that is Star Wars (or whatever movie/show) themed but isn't an exact replica of a prop, costume or set piece (besides the custom saber and custom blaster threads). If there is one I haven't encountered it.

I'll be curious about this now...

There seems to be some division as far as 'backstory' goes in SW.

Some don't like it when, say, in SOLO, you see Han get almost every item he owns in the OT, his name, ship, friend, etc.

Then some don't like when story elements are left to the imagination, like how Maz got Luke's saber, or Palpatine returns.

So if Din shows up next episode or so with a new ship, without a 'follow the numbers' explanation of where or how he got it, will that be acceptable or just considered more lazy writing?
I think it’ll depend on what the ship is. If it’s something weird and out of left field (like the rumored ship), I think we’d need an explanation. If it’s something like one of those Mandalorian fighters, that seems to speak for itself.

I would laugh my butt off if it was a ship clearly made from scraps, roughly in the shape of Razor Crest, rattling and belching smoke. “Give it up Mando. The Crest is really dead this time” lol

Last edited:
Haha! Yeah, it would be funny if he shows up in a total POS. Lol! I just imagined that “planet of origin” of the rumored ship being something of a closed society and it wouldn’t be common or easy for an outsider to just source one of their royal ships, which seemingly serve a mostly ceremonial purpose for the throne. If it was an X-wing or something mass produced and far more prominent on the galactic stage, I could more easily buy it although the practicality for Mando’s purposes still seems questionable unless something has radically changed.
Not sure what you mean by "planet of origin?" According to lore, the 'Crest "...was built as a gunship military craft known as a ST-70 Assault Ship at some point before the formation of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, and was used to patrol local territories." (According to Wookiepedia. :)

Not sure what you mean by "planet of origin?" According to lore, the 'Crest "...was built as a gunship military craft known as a ST-70 Assault Ship at some point before the formation of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, and was used to patrol local territories." (According to Wookiepedia. :)

I’m referring to the rumored
N-1 Royal Naboo starfighter
, not the Crest. Lol

Nobody has talked about the fact that Moff Gideon is a Moff...which means someone is controlling the Empire as Boba recognized they are back. I can't help but think Thrawn will be introduced which will allow The Ashoka series to get a footing. I know my mind is far out there but i also think that they might try to do something with some characters from the Force Unleashed...like Maris Brood?
If they introduce Thrawn in live action, they'll also have to bring in Ezra Bridger and Sabine of course, since both of those characters were important to the Rebels animated story. Plus, Ezra disappeared WITH Thrawn, so there's that. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back