The Book of Boba Fett

If it wasn't for Dr Who and the props department a good portion of iconic characters would not exist..
Bossoks flight suit
X Wing Flight suits
That Green flight suit guy in The Cantina
And more that I forget...
But you guys know that; ;)
They got the Bossk suit from the same place that Doctor Who rented it from..... Who didn't make it, it was an RAF flight suit.
The jackets with ribbed sleeves were a found item that was modified, and it wasn't Doctor Who that used the same jackets, it was Space: 1999. :)

I mean he promptly passes out. And barely comes to, then he's bashed in the head by a Jawa. I wouldn't expect him remember what happened to his armor. As far as he knows, he had it on while in the Sarlacc, then his outside captured by the Tuskens and he doesn't have his armor anymore.
I can see Fett not remembering the Jawas taking off his armor as you're right, he was in a stupor. Escaping the Sarlacc is a bit harder to swallow for me as he put in significant time and effort into that while seeming much more alert and decisive.

Memory loss from injuries is something that needs to be addressed directly as it can vary so widely from a few minutes of short term to years of long term and cause all sorts of other issues. Maybe the show will at some point but in the meantime what does and doesn't he remember? Has his personality been affected? How so? This all also depends on the level of suspension of disbelief of the viewer. When the show itself consistently creates significant disbelief from things generally being ridiculous it's difficult for me to just "go with it" even though I want to.

But that's just a template though, just because another character from another movie was the influence behind Boba Fett's creation, doesn't mean that he's the same as that character. Template or not, nothing has ever been said onscreen about just how well known he really is. It's possible that saying that he's the best known bounty hunter in the galaxy might not be saying much if only a relatively small portion of the population even knows that bounty hunters exist, much less hire them.
i was wrong

Last edited:
They got the Bossk suit from the same place that Doctor Who rented it from..... Who didn't make it, it was an RAF flight suit.
The jackets with ribbed sleeves were a found item that was modified, and it wasn't Doctor Who that used the same jackets, it was Space: 1999. :)
I believe they were motor cycle jackets, I always wanted likes yellow jacket.. I remember when that action figure came out for the first time.. I was all over it

Ya'all now where i'm going with this one...The soundtrack edition is merely a reference to the title of this song and is by no means in support of or the defense of domestic violence or the mistreatment of women in any way, shape or form. But is an indictment against abusive thugs like Jabba the Hutt

Love this song for so many reasons...
"
Listen to the Lyrics Man"

You might be wrong there..
They were definitely in a 1966? Episode of B/W Who

Space 1999 was mid 1970s and a completely different design.. but was orange I'll give you that.

Found the link

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-bossk-doctor-who-recycled- costume/amp/

Last edited:
Yes, Doctor Who used Bossk's suit, I said that. But it was a found item, used by the RAF and ended up at a costume rental place (along with the black one that was also used on Doctor Who, and worn by Bo Shek in the cantina). It was not made for Doctor Who.
You mentioned the x-wings and Greedo's jacket, which is what I was referring to regarding the jackets with the ribbed sleeves. The same off-the-rack jacket was used by both 1999 and SW, modified in different ways.

Yes, Doctor Who used Bossk's suit, I said that. But it was a found item, used by the RAF and ended up at a costume rental place (along with the black one that was also used on Doctor Who, and worn by Bo Shek in the cantina). It was not made for Doctor Who.
You mentioned the x-wings and Greedo's jacket, which is what I was referring to regarding the jackets with the ribbed sleeves. The same off-the-rack jacket was used by both 1999 and SW, modified in different ways.
This tells about the Space 1999 costumes

Yes I prolly didn't make it clear..they just used modified the outfits for SW..
The Space 1999 outfits were designed from scratch although they do look like..
AN Orange Max Rebo lol

I mean he promptly passes out. And barely comes to, then he's bashed in the head by a Jawa. I wouldn't expect him remember what happened to his armor. As far as he knows, he had it on while in the Sarlacc, then his outside captured by the Tuskens and he doesn't have his armor anymore.

Simple in universe answer, which I believe EP 1 shows us. Boba obviously had amnesia after his Sarlacc escape, probably worsened by the Jawa thwack to the noggin, because he did not recall the events until LATER, when he started using the Bacta tank. "The dreams are back"

It's like the healing nature of the Bacta brought back the buried/hidden memories of what really happened.

I didn’t have too much of a problem thinking of reasons Boba would forget he he had his armor on when he got out, but I wish they just added a quick line to make it more clear. Would have probably fixed it for everyone.

“The last thing I remember is starting to crawl out the pit, then I woke up being dragged by the Tuskens. They didn’t have my armor. It must still be in the pit.”

Jango Fett was tossed around quite roughly and struck very hard in the head during his fight with Obi-Wan in AOTC. He just walked away and didn't seem too injured, but I guess he could've been. Granted they're different people but Boba is supposedly an unaltered clone of him so wouldn't they'd have similar reactions to head trauma?

Last edited:
I didn’t have too much of a problem thinking of reasons Boba would forget he he had his armor on when he got out, but I wish they just added a quick line to make it more clear. Would have probably fixed it for everyone.

“The last thing I remember is starting to crawl out the pit, then I woke up being dragged by the Tuskens. They didn’t have my armor. It must still be in the pit.”
Exactly! I don't have a problem with the notion he doesn't remember but there should've been some dialogue about it. Stuff like that is typical of the issues the show has. Just feels sloppy, like things just weren't quite thought through.

As for Jango, he was never subject to the apparently noxious gases of a sarlacc belly without food or water. lol!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back