The Book of Boba Fett

How about a cool outfit with an even better back story...Anytime i see anything Mandalorian i think of this guy...why hasn't anything been done with him?
(hashtag dropped the ball)

1643035325482.png

Slave 1, kinda like Concorde its a proper name, its Concorde not the Concorde or maybe instead of backwards talk like yodas, Mandos dont use "The". is "Mando" racist? hahahaha, some angry chick is gonna claim it is now Im sure
I guess I'm wrong, because I never referred to "The Concord" as just "Concord." :) Do you refer to the ship as "Titanic" or "THE Titanic?" :D

The only scene I've liked so far...they should've, also, filmed BF with his helmet on and the glare of Fire and Brimstone reflected into his visor(y)
Its the closest we have seen to Actual Rage and agree the reflection would show even more menace to his character... I'd like to see more War Battle Action like this... Be Bold Be Vigilant..Be a Warrior!

Maybe go Too far and have to be reigned back by.. Maybe Bo'katan or someone like her..Mando couldn't do it...Hes like a Hippy Mandolorian in my books...All softly spoken and zen like.. Cool it Daddio!

I guess I'm wrong, because I never referred to "The Concord" as just "Concord." :) Do you refer to the ship as "Titanic" or "THE Titanic?" :D
"The" normally predates The notion of grandeur pomp by an Owner or Admirer linked to a specific Item or thing no ?

Its the closest we have seen to Actual Rage and agree the reflection would show even more menace to his character... I'd like to see more War Battle Action like this... Be Bold Be Vigilant..Be a Warrior!

Maybe go Too far and have to be reigned back by.. Maybe Bo'katan or someone like her..Mando couldn't do it...Hes like a Hippy Mandolorian in my books...All softly spoken and zen like.. Cool it Daddio!
Yep, I said it before: the helmet removal was one of the big mistake the writers could've done. Boba Fett, mysterious bounty hunter with so few words? Gone forever:devil: That's why I liked the Mandalorian; never remove your helmet!!!!! (I would've kept it on, even when saying good-bye to the child!). Now we have that guy suffering from PTSD, or something...I want to be entertained by fantasy, not real life thank you! :rolleyes:

Ya'all now where i'm going with this one...The soundtrack edition is merely a reference to the title of this song and is by no means in support of or the defense of domestic violence or the mistreatment of women in any way, shape or form. But is an indictment against abusive thugs like Jabba the Hutt

"The" normally predates The notion of grandeur pomp by an Owner or Admirer linked to a specific Item or thing no ?
The Post office? The grocery store? The beach? The garbage dump? It specifies rather than generalizes? Flying on "A" Concord. Going to "A" grocery store... those are nonspecific. Why am I arguing this? What was the original point?? :D
Or perhaps Pamphlet of Boba Fett…
The novella of Boba Fett.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back