The Book of Boba Fett

Right. None of them have it as a formal part of their names. What I'm talking about is how "the" is being used as a noun identifier in conversation. When referring to his ship, Han calls it the Millennium Falcon. The name of the ship is simply "Millennium Falcon" but "the" always precedes it as an identifier. But, Slave 1 with "the" proceeding it sounds weird. Now, just because it sounds weird doesn't mean it's incorrect. Referring to it as the Slave 1 might be more proper.

"I hope Boba 'accidentally' shoots the Vespa gang while flying around in Slave 1."
"I hope Boba 'accidentally' shoots the Vespa gang while flying around in the Slave 1."

First one sounds better. Actually they both sound fine ;)
Fett: Let‘s get back to town, jump in the Slave 1 and leave.

Shan: On our way out, let’s use Slave 1 to ‘accidentally’ blow up the biker gang.

Truly, can someone explain to me why he said it to the little kitchen droid? Was it supposed to be intimidating?

I think so. I think it's implying he does indeed have a nasty reputation, thus the droid shuts himself down. I can only guess he says it so often because no one recognizes him without the helmet!

I think Fennec Shand would look real good in Leia's Slave Girl outfit!!!!!!!!!
372AE575-E12C-4DFA-9849-A8782FEE2D77.gif

Truly, can someone explain to me why he said it to the little kitchen droid? Was it supposed to be intimidating?
All joking aside he is known as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy and jabbas number one choice.

I bet he’s seen the rabbit before in the palace.. or just revealing himself to the rabbit since the rabbit doesn’t know what fett looks like out of the armor

I have a burning question that needs answering:

The Millennium Falcon
The Tantive IV
The Devastator
The Executor
The Outrider
The Ebon Hawk

So...

The Slave 1 or Slave 1???
Slave 1, kinda like Concorde its a proper name, its Concorde not the Concorde or maybe instead of backwards talk like yodas, Mandos dont use "The". is "Mando" racist? hahahaha, some angry chick is gonna claim it is now Im sure

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back