The Book of Boba Fett

1642806654825.png

So im thinking a few trains of thought here...

1. It could be armour they have savaged plus it does look like its used to repair his natty attire..

2. Its a tattoo ?
3. Its Actually Tuskan Skin

4. Its those Crazy Kids and their modifications! "JOKE "

Its certainly interesting but knowing Disney.... Nothing.

I post almost entirely from my phone so Normally find a work round (thats why I'm constantly editing my posts as it gives some crazy auto corrects if I don't check the grammar and even then its not always perfect)
Look at us screen grabbing SW...

As kids We had to scrabble round the cool kid with a magazine in the playground!..
We're still talking SW right ?... :D
lol I sure hope so

mottrex and CopperRevan are likely correct - that wasn’t a throwaway line in the second episode. “Running a family is more complicated than bounty hunting. Go to Garza’s sanctuary and you’ll see what I speak of.” She has a great deal of money and much more power than we have been shown so far. Garza must have alliances with the crime families and politicians to continue her operation.

I would love this. The show needs a little twist like that to give it some bite, and it sure seems like something is up with Garsa. She just pops up too often to just be a random bar ownerr it would seem.
Watch out for that bite behind the beauty...It goes without saying but Jennifer Beals has been doing a great job of acting, i really mean it. I know that you know that we all know she is stunningly beautiful, but she can act!!!

Maybe Fennec has been working for Garsa all this time. THAT would finally be something interesting
I would love this. The show needs a little twist like that to give it some bite, and it sure seems like something is up with Garsa. She just pops up too often to just be a random bar ownerr it would seem.
Yes, please! It’s time for a plot twist or double cross!!

Before the season began i thought that Mando would eventually end up with the Slave 1...the more i think about it, along with the stupid controversary over the name(pathetic), i'm beginning to think that Boba is inseparable from his ship...and i'd rather have that anyway, so they both will probably leave the Star Wars universe together(hopeless romantic...lol). So...what would mando have? Hmm...I thought it would be cool if somehow he located this ship to maybe foreshadow a possible KOTOR series that i wish would happen...

Let's bring back the Ebon Hawk

1642867425440.png

edit: Start the new HASLAB request now and try not to blow this one up before you release the toy(sigh)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back