The Book of Boba Fett

agreed!!! made me think...poor Luke Skywalker stuck on Owens moisture farm...and to think he could have made himself useful at a Mod parlor, maybe he would have gotten a colored Vespa out of the deal instead of a dusty Tatooine speeder.
Remember though, this is about 25 years later than when Luke was roaming the back streets. They probably didn’t show up because they had a restraining order from George Lucas. It wasn’t until he ended his reign as Emperor that they were allowed to come to the planet.

janglesworthy do you still have the pics of the Chief with the shoulder pad showing? i've tried to go back in the thread to find the pics and can't ...Mottrex, they are there...i've seen them with my own eyes...clearly clone trooper or mandalorian armor
On that note, I'd like to ask a technology/privacy question- I am unable to screenshot a paused image on my phone from Disney+. Is this an encryption designed to prevent piracy or am I just old and ignorant (or both)?

Pics or it didn't happen...
1642806654825.png
1642806667061.png
1642812719719.png

Last edited:
Remember though, this is about 25 years later than when Luke was roaming the back streets. They probably didn’t show up because they had a restraining order from George Lucas. It wasn’t until he ended his reign as Emperor that they were allowed to come to the

Sorry- you will note that the fight sequences are a bit better in the New Order video than in the TBOBF series though.
And somewhat more realistic :D

On that note, I'd like to ask a technology/privacy question- I am unable to screenshot a paused image on my phone from Disney+. Is this an encryption designed to prevent piracy or am I just old and ignorant (or both)?

That's a piracy feature. You'd have the same result with other mobile streaming apps as well. The only easy workaround I've found is using Firefox on desktop, you can screenshot there and it will be fine. But if you try to use Chrome or Safari, your screenshot will be nothing but black.

That's a piracy feature. You'd have the same result with other mobile streaming apps as well. The only easy workaround I've found is using Firefox on desktop, you can screenshot there and it will be fine. But if you try to use Chrome or Safari, your screenshot will be nothing but black.
I had to download torrents of the show for screen shots even though I have D+. That was my workaround.

i use google chrome on my mac to screen capture. my computer is very old though, i have seen others using chrome on their macs and it not work.. so im guessing because mine is a dino

i use google chrome on my mac to screen capture. my computer is very old though, i have seen others using chrome on their macs and it not work.. so im guessing because mine is a dino
I post almost entirely from my phone so Normally find a work round (thats why I'm constantly editing my posts as it gives some crazy auto corrects if I don't check the grammar and even then its not always perfect)
Look at us screen grabbing SW...

As kids We had to scrabble round the cool kid with a magazine in the playground!..
We're still talking SW right ?... :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back