The Avengers movie Hawkeye and Captain America builds

PunisherNC

Sr Member
I wanted to start a new thread that really showed how great of a job my costumer makers did on these suits. They made both of these suits in roughly 5 weeks and I couldnt be happier with the results. Matt (one of the creators) took these photos so everyone could get a clearer look at the suits. The Hawkeye vest didnt have the emblem glued on yet, but you'll see it the last 2 shots.

If anyone would like to commission them for a project, I'll vouch for them as this has been one of the easiest commissions I've ever had to deal with.

You can reach Matt at directingfilm@yahoo.com. He sculpted and created the boot and gauntlet armor as well as painted the helmet, etc.

Robin created the suit by creating her very own pattern and going from there. She can be reached at robinsdesigns@yahoo.com

If you have any questions, please email me at mgpowellnc@hotmail.com

And here are the pics:

Hawkeye (sans SHIELD emblem)
51.jpg

6.jpg

Captain America
1.jpg

91.jpg

4.jpg

I do want to buy more screen accurate gloves in the near future, but the gauntlets are wonderful

2.jpg

All together, now

78f355bb.jpg

50cf8bd3.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures. MegaCon 2012 was a blast!

Thanks Mike, We had a blast making these for you. Likewise Robin And I feel you were one of the best clients we have worked with.

Cheers

It was great seeing you both at Megacon, and the suits looked great as well!
Anyone looking to go for commissioning either of these will be getting some seriously nice outfits.
I do have to say, and hopefully without insulting anyone, that if you don't have the physique for the suits it will throw off the look quite a bit... and kudos to both of you for being in the correct condition to properly show off the outfits.

Thanks, bud... it was great running into you as well. No one matches your Wolvie...no one. I've actually started a new bulking workout/diet to add even more muscle for the next 12 weeks, hopefully I wont grow too much, lol.

GREAT work on these...just amazing and spot on for detail!!! MAN when I see stuff like this I wish my Bane costume had been ready for the wizardcon in chicago... just great costumes you got there!!!

This looks really great. I've seen both threads, you make a great Cap. I think I'll have to inquire w/Matt to see if he still makes those gauntlets. Those are just superb. And from your other thread, the best part about it was the speed in which you completed it. You started that thread I believe in the beginning of August, and by the end of August, you were The Captain!! Great job. Hawkeye also looks really good. I wish you could have gotten him in that group shot in your other thread. Everyone looks great in that pic. And I would have never thought to have Dr. Banner in there. He also looks awesome, even for a simpler costume such as his. But it is a good alternative to The Hulk.

Just a really great job.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back