The Anovos Kylo Ren Costume

I feel bad for you guys, and not just because of the money. It's also because by the time you all are actually wearing the thing, I think the sequel trilogy will be past its peak, if it is not already.

Thanks!! But yes, you get it. THE single worst damaging thing Anovos did was prevent any of us from making a clear decision because they kept leading us on with increasingly specific shipment estimates. The craziest was a FLAT OUT “Delivery in Spring” for March if 2018 and then......silence.

They made up crap about “safety testing” but it was cover up. They knew they had screwed up badly and said nothing in order to deny us the refund option.

Let me guess, in order to protect themselves?!

That’s BS - the owners of Anovos are morally obligated at this point to extract money from their family’s future to fix this faster than now.

Now they’re putting the blame on COVID-19! As if before that they were meeting any of the projected or promised delivery schedules! I bet we will have a human land on Mars before this thing ever gets shipped!!

Now they’re putting the blame on COVID-19! As if before that they were meeting any of the projected or promised delivery schedules! I bet we will have a human land on Mars before this thing ever gets shipped!!

Or sadly, and I am not being sarcastic, some of us could be dead before it gets here. But yeah, I knew they'd pull the covid excuse trigger on this.

Here is my Darkside all coated and finished. Just because we’ve all gone through this Anovos ordeal.

Wow do I hate them - no costume nor refund.

757914E7-CABD-488F-BBD4-912E8E841681.jpeg

Here is my Darkside all coated and finished. Just because we’ve all gone through this Anovos ordeal.

Wow do I hate them - no costume nor refund.
In honor of you necroing this thread, I'm going to pick my favorite post from page 1, FIVE years ago:

The big question is if this will actually ship in a reasonable time? Still waiting on my Bespin Luke in ordered in 2014. Price is great for the quality I'm sure.

$ 699.95 and the first "early bird price" in 2015 was $ 559.95

Pricing​

• Tier 1 Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered through November 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM Central Time will be $559.95 USD.
  • IPO Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered after November 30, 2015 11:59 PM Central Time will be $699.95 USD.

Source:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back