The Andrew (Andy) G. Vajna collection auction

onderon

Sr Member
Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure many of you know that Andrew G. Vajna passed away this year. He was the producer for many classic movies like Rambo I-II-III, Die Hard, Judge Dredd among a few. His widow has organized an auction of Andy's personal memorabilia. Part of the income will go as a charity to a children's hospital.

So since I love this page, I'm from Hungary as well as Andy, also I am working in the movie business and as a collector myself I thought maybe someone could be interested auctioning for some of the items. So here is the link for the collection and the auction house as well as the terms how to make a bid etc.

Andrew G. Vajna Collection items booklet

Hopefully you will find something interesting and I wish you all a Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

I'm not sure many of you know that Andrew G. Vajna passed away this year. He was the producer for many classic movies like Rambo I-II-III, Die Hard, Judge Dredd among a few. His widow has organized an auction of Andy's personal memorabilia. Part of the income will go as a charity to a children's hospital.

So since I love this page, I'm from Hungary as well as Andy, also I am working in the movie business and as a collector myself I thought maybe someone could be interested auctioning for some of the items. So here is the link for the collection and the auction house as well as the terms how to make a bid etc.

Andrew G. Vajna Collection items booklet

Hopefully you will find something interesting and I wish you all a Happy Bidding!
You have mistakenly linked to the imdb-page again. Do you have the correct link to the auction?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back