The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Yeep found two...
Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 7.24.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-14 at 8.11.26 AM.png

Finally here's my Replica
IMG_0958.JPG

and My board...
IMG_0959.JPG

And this Gap jacket that is the closest as to what I could find... the fabric color is Olive Green not Army green... but I'm fine with that...
IMG_0960.JPG

Last edited:
Guess what guys?

So, in my free time, I stalk eBay for things that are uncommon. Earlier yesterday, someone posted up a slacker backpack, originally asking $150. I was able to get it down to $110, but I was immediately on that bag as soon as I saw it! So, I shall soon be the proud owner of a rare Navy Blue Jansport Slacker. Naturally, I will add the straps as well! Just thought you guys may like to know :)

God, this is going to be one of the main reasons I'll miss the TASM franchise, going onto this thread everyday after the set pictures go online.. The thrill of everything. Hopefully this thread wavers onto the MCU Spidey haha

for the sake of keeping my favorite thread alive because sadly the tasm franchise is over ): for anyone wondering i found a close up pic of the design on peter's vigilante suit mask. turns out it isn't a honeycomb pattern, but anyway here you go...
vigilante mask disign.PNG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back