That's right woodchuck chuckers, it's GROUNDHOG DAY!

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
...and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

i3CLKbVh.jpg

Seeing as how a Woodchuck is actually a Ground Hog, it should be.

How much ground could a ground hog mound, if a ground hog could mound ground?

Much easier to type than to say it.

I'm inspired! Hey CessnaDriver , do you have any details on that clock radio? I'm about to start researching, but open to any shortcuts.

Thank you!

Panasonic RC-6025, but the movie had a special one made to bash apart and and another one for the close ups I think was made special. But it was all made from this Panasonic model. Someone on the forum worked on the film I believe. Maybe they will jump in.

Panasonic RC-6025, but the movie had a special one made to bash apart and and another one for the close ups I think was made special. But it was all made from this Panasonic model. Someone on the forum worked on the film I believe. Maybe they will jump in.

Thank you for the boost!

I get to share this each year because... it's my birthday. My grandmother nicknamed me Buster at birth and of course the last name is correct. So years later, my college buddies had a big pizza party, in my honor (movie about my birthday) and invited all our crew to watch this movie when it came out on home video. None of us had ever seen it. The lot of us exploded when he introduces the head groundhog keeper "Buster Green". Move forward another 6 years and I meet my soon to be wife. On the day she asked me my birthday, I begin to tell her this college story. She stops me because she knows full well that the groundhog keeper was Buster Green. So she tells me a story of being stuck on the runway on a plane that was being repaired (she guessed) and sat at the airport watching the one and only in flight movie...ON REPEAT.... Groundhog's Day. She watched it 6 times before they landed and disembarked.

I get to share this each year because... it's my birthday. My grandmother nicknamed me Buster at birth and of course the last name is correct. So years later, my college buddies had a big pizza party, in my honor (movie about my birthday) and invited all our crew to watch this movie when it came out on home video. None of us had ever seen it. The lot of us exploded when he introduces the head groundhog keeper "Buster Green". Move forward another 6 years and I meet my soon to be wife. On the day she asked me my birthday, I begin to tell her this college story. She stops me because she knows full well that the groundhog keeper was Buster Green. So she tells me a story of being stuck on the runway on a plane that was being repaired (she guessed) and sat at the airport watching the one and only in flight movie...ON REPEAT.... Groundhog's Day. She watched it 6 times before they landed and disembarked.

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back