TESB Stormtrooper helmet replicas.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im looking to dedicate my collection to just TESB items from now on,partially due to space issues but moreso because i want to eventually own the MR AT-AT and Snowspeeder ;) saving a bit of cash will be nice too,instead of trying to collect everything from the saga :confused

Im currently looking into ESB Stormtrooper helmet replicas,and i have noticed it is one helmet that doesnt seem to crop up too often.Are there any out there that have been cast from screen used,or are there any replica helmet kits available from the current suppliers of TK amour?

It would be great if anyone is willing to show their ESB helmets if possible :)

<div class='quotetop'>(_Lee_ @ Jul 5 2006, 08:36 PM) [snapback]1274622[/snapback]</div>
Im looking to dedicate my collection to just TESB items from now on,partially due to space issues but moreso because i want to eventually own the MR AT-AT and Snowspeeder ;) saving a bit of cash will be nice too,instead of trying to collect everything from the saga :confused

Im currently looking into ESB Stormtrooper helmet replicas,and i have noticed it is one helmet that doesnt seem to crop up too often.Are there any out there that have been cast from screen used,or are there any replica helmet kits available from the current suppliers of TK amour?

It would be great if anyone is willing to show their ESB helmets if possible :)
[/b]

Hi Lee,

The ESB helmets were just left over ANH helmets repainted. You will just have to get a ANH helmet and paint it the way you want. Here are some good reference threads

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...opic=109669&hl=

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...7&hl=ESB+armour

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...opic=104135&hl=

I am sure Keith done a great show off thread but sorry can't find it.

Hopefully the guys will post some pics to give you more reference.

Good luck with your helmet.

Cheers Chris.

no paul and keith dont know ANYTHING about ESB buckets... :unsure

LOL. :p

yeah trust me there have been some good ones.

and these 2 are deffinately top 5ers in the world of ESB TK buckets...

paul made his buckets from scratch, :thumbsup

and keith is a renound bucket painter around these parts, also the man to talk to on issues of authentic hovi mic tips. :thumbsup

as to where to get one...

thats a different story, but there have been some decently widely available ANH stunt TKs in the form of what is known as ABS80. i dont believe HE is a member here...

it is heavy dudy abs 80 plastic decently sharply pulled for its thickness, on what is known as the TE2 (i believe) 2nd gen moulds from a guy known as chris "TE" and he is pretty well known guy, (but not a member, and lets just not open a can of worms)

but all in all there are a bunch of buckets on ebay from time to time, id check there if no one can direct you to a currant armor maker.

good luck though.

Who was it that had the ESB full stormtrooper with the amazing outdoor pics I kind of think it may have been animetronic but may be mistaken. I would love to see them again :thumbsup

Jeezycreezy used to do great decals for ESB I believe so if you need some he could hook you up if he has any left.

Cheers Chris.

<div class='quotetop'>(voice in the crowd @ Jul 5 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1274664[/snapback]</div>
Who was it that had the ESB full stormtrooper with the amazing outdoor pics I kind of think it may have been animetronic but may be mistaken. I would love to see them again :thumbsup

Jeezycreezy used to do great decals for ESB I believe so if you need some he could hook you up if he has any left.

Cheers Chris.
[/b]

i think it mightve been animatronic, i remember exactly the pics of wich you speak, he was in some outdoor coradoor of sorts, wierd concrete shapes...

i think that suit got sold, i know it was advertised in the JY...

im almost positive im thinkin of the same suit.

i dont know why, but the black mouths always bugged me...

it was like a black upside down V instead of teeth in a frown...

gray all the way baby. :love

but i do appreciate a good ESB, in person the black teeh look menacing, but on film... i like the old school grey. :D

Here's mine. Crappy pics.... nice helmet.
tesbtroop1.jpg

tesbtroop2.jpg

tesbtroop3.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(kurtyboy @ Jul 7 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1275786[/snapback]</div>
Here's mine. Crappy pics.... nice helmet.
tesbtroop1.jpg

tesbtroop2.jpg

tesbtroop3.jpg

[/b]

Very nice paintjob, is that a MS painted by Keith?

Joe

It sure is.

<div class='quotetop'>(The Dark Side @ Jul 7 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1275797[/snapback]</div>
Very nice paintjob, is that a MS painted by Keith?

Joe
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'></div>
It sure is.
[/b]

Nice helmet Marcus :)

Here's another one I still need to finish, hand-painted with gloss white dulux paint , decals from Jeezycreesy and styrene earcaps from another kit.

DSCF0062.JPG

You can never have too many ESB stormtrooper helmets ;)

DSCF0065.JPG

hosted by WC :thumbsup

Hi guys. Aw, its touching that you all remember my pics. Yeah, this suit was sold last year. I have another suit now but its ANH.
I have a new TE glossy styrene ESB helmet. I really dont see the frowns as being a "mouth" area of the troopers. I just have a different wiring in my brain that tells me that the area that people call a frown would be right over the bridge of a nose on a face, therefore its nowhere near a mouth. I can see what people are saying when they say its the mouth with teeth but it looks proportionately stupid when I try to visualize the helmet in that way. I just see it as the center of the face, a venting system of sorts. I love the ESB troopers because the movie was so much more menacing when it came to imperial soldiers. I have one ANH and one ESB helmet though. I love them both. I have yet to find an affordable ROTJ helmet to snag for my collection, and I want one. I never get tired of trooper pics.

Here is a link to a folder with them...
ESB TE Stormtrooper

Trooper2.jpg

untitled.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back