TESB Probe Droid Dispatch Pod LR232

KrokoHunter

Sr Member
I also wanna be a part of the "Pod-head" gang :lol

1_18_06_11_4_42_07_0.jpg

Hope to progress a bit tonight. Still need to get the Platruct and JPS mkIII parts

Awaiting the 5th 223 for the LR223 .. Will start that project sometime next week

Last edited:
Re: TESB Probe Droid Despatch Pod LR232

You're off to a great start :thumbsup.
Working on my 223 as we speak.

Thanks mate

Your, Lee's, Allan's, Jason's, Julien's and Marvin's buildups have been a great source of inspiration for me. Have most of your threads in print for inspiration/reference

I must say, those seams look pretty damn nice!

Yep you can't beat inspiration like that! Standard practice for me is to put the soundtracks on in the background :)

Looking forward to you next steps.

Marvin

At this rate we'll have enough to literally ship them out to every planet in the system :lol. Great work.

lee

Thanks guys .. this is a cool, little project .... Love it so far .... gonna order the Plastruct parts in a day or two

I've ordered parts at both Plastruct and EMA for 3 different projects now. Can't wait to get the parts

Small Update (need one more 232 grill)

Better pic

1_24_06_11_12_46_19_0.jpg

Started detailing the butt-section .. Need to score one more 232 grill .... and a 1/12 JPB mkIII

Next will be making the front coverplate and detail that ... shouldn't take to long.

The current state:

The front is ready for primer. The enginesection awaits the last 232 grill, before I can attach the remaining parts. Oh and the fact, that I still need to find a mkIII

Today I received the remaining 8-rad grill, which was kindly donated by RI member captain az.. Thanks mate

I was then able to finish the outer rim of the rearsection

1_13_07_11_12_15_13_0.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back