Termokk P1 Legs - Completed

guess who's saing his pennies......wait pennies are pennies obsolete yet? guess who's saving his wooden nickles.....

Beautiful sculpt and beautiful pull!

Well the first set are foamed, and im finaly getting all caught up.   I will be adding these to the sale thread, and getting ready to start in on another project.   This first set is spoken for and going to DHB, but hopefuly soon i will be able to paint up a set.   Maybe i can make myself a set lol.   Here are the first shots of it together with a torso.

DSCN3212_crop_zps5656a866.jpg

wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looks great Corey, nice and clean.  What were the measurements for these again?

Now I just need to win the lotto to get me one of these.

The rough measurments are -

Waist - 34 (pants size)

from hips to ankle 2' 8"

around my thigh 1' 10"

around my calf 1' 2"

Thats my measurements, so this is a little bigger and made to fit somone about that size or smaller. I am 6'2" about 190lbs if that helps also.  I will get some measurments of the latex skins once i have another one out, i just sent out this set, so hopefuly this will help get a rough idea.

Man, that looks so awesome! Can't wait for the torso to come in and now it's time to start saving my pennies for a bottom pair of these; Lol. Great job Corey; totally sweet work!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back