Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

There's more and finally done - you don't how hard it was to find a candid photo of Summer without much make-up and in Cameron character... the badge number is changed, because in a ultra-high quality pic, Cameron has the same number like Buckwald.

serranopointcameronid.png

serranopointcollinsid.png

serranopointgreenwayid.png

serranopointbuckwaldid.png

Thanks guys - I surely would have used a 1080p Blu-Ray source for the photos of the employees, but I only found a 720p, so this is the best I could do. I always aim for high quality.

Thanks guys - I surely would have used a 1080p Blu-Ray source for the photos of the employees, but I only found a 720p, so this is the best I could do. I always aim for high quality.

it's very nice for me Yen:thumbsup
you great props-maker(y)thumbsup

bests

Caplan

Can Make Couple Of Suggestions
Sarah Connor Pescadero File Photo
Derek Reese's Police Mug Shot
UFO Convention Badge
Miles Dyson Photo
sarahconnorchronicless1.jpg

tscc101329.jpg

sccx5.jpg

tscc221979.jpg

tscc2201301.jpg

+ Here's A Photo That Might Be Useful And Derek Reese's Barcode Tatoo

It's around now where I begin to worry about the legality of my hobby...
Sigh. Anyway:

Edit: As a note, the screen cap of this license looks very different from the crappy views of Cameron and Sarah's licenses. I their licenses look like there is some orange design in the background as well as a larger second picture. I can't make out the blue text under the license number above the seal. If anyone can find better pictures I could amend my current version. Also, I would really like to stay out of jail.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of those inspired props, mostly because they are crap. This is just an interpretation of a Miles Dyson badge, if the series had went on or so (note that the Cyberdyne Logo was probably changed due to license reason in the show):

dysontsccinsp.png

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back