Boys, The

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Hi guys,

after rewatching "The Boys" I thought that it is time for some paper props. The Bryman ID badge is as authentic as possible, the Brave Maeve Pride Bar is a wrapper around an existing chocolate bar I already had in my kitchen. So far I could not recognize the words underneath the words "Oatmeal Chocolate Chips" Also underneath the words "Vought International" in the Vought ID card is one line I couldn't read or guess so far, so I wrote SUPERVISOR. Not sure if this is correct and the Compound V label is based on some labels I found in the web and used my artistic freedom, because so far I couldn't find an authentic label in the TV show.

So if anyone has some ideas to improve my works, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.
ID Badge Bryman.jpgBryman ID Badge.jpgPride Bar 2.jpgPride Bar.jpgVought ID.jpgVought Staff ID Card.jpgCompound V Label.jpg

Hi guys,

after rewatching "The Boys" I thought that it is time for some paper props. The Bryman ID badge is as authentic as possible, the Brave Maeve Pride Bar is a wrapper around an existing chocolate bar I already had in my kitchen. So far I could not recognize the words underneath the words "Oatmeal Chocolate Chips" Also underneath the words "Vought International" in the Vought ID card is one line I couldn't read or guess so far, so I wrote SUPERVISOR. Not sure if this is correct and the Compound V label is based on some labels I found in the web and used my artistic freedom, because so far I couldn't find an authentic label in the TV show.

So if anyone has some ideas to improve my works, please don't hesitate to drop me a line.
View attachment 1748419View attachment 1748420View attachment 1748421View attachment 1748422View attachment 1748423View attachment 1748424View attachment 1748425
Great work Cmdr.Kerner :cool:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back