Tenel Ka Djo, Star Wars EU (Pic intensive. And long.)

Thank you! I haven't gotten the chance to wear it since last Dragoncon but I'm hoping to potentially bring it out again this year.

@Bountys well it wasn't exactly 1st place, I won best beginner, not best in show. So more like 2nd, or maybe 3rd, since there were only 2 classes and I was the best in my class. :)

I signed up here just to say one thing...... I know you don't know me, but I had to say just how impressed I am at the Tenel Ka costume.

The stick is for driving Rancors.

I really hope you are going to make more outfits. I am surprised no one has asked you to make them for them.

Wow. Seriously? I mean I'd have sworn you jumped out of the imagination of my younger self. You are Tenel Ka. Well done. The level of detail. Seeing those pics reminds me why I loved those characters. Thanks for bringing up good memories. Kudos again on the work of art you made props and costume. I am simply beside myself. nd that alternate sidelines me is geeking out too.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back