Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

desk%20flip.jpg

The casting of Megan Fox hasn't really altered my expectations for this movie with it being a Bay movie and with the initial controversy over the script.

I AM curious as to why the bad blood between them has subsided.

With the changes they ought to call it Teenage Alien Interstellar Ninja Turtles.

what?
Nobody wants to see Michael Bay's TAINT? :lol :lol

Nothing screams April O’Neil about her. And there are far more talented actresses out there who could have been better.

Also it should've been someone less of a celebrity whose screen presence doesn't dwarf her character role especially when she is the lead human character in the movie, even though she is not the main focus of the movie.

Alison Pill was suggested on another forum, who I think is a great choice. I loved her performance in Scott Pilgrim and she is one of my favourites in The Newsroom.

Again, anyone else besides Megan Fox, who is such a uninspired casting choice for April.

Nothing screams April O’Neil about her. And there are far more talented actresses out there who could have been better.

Also it should've been someone less of a celebrity whose screen presence doesn't dwarf her character role especially when she is the lead human character in the movie, even though she is not the main focus of the movie.

Alison Pill was suggested on another forum, who I think is a great choice. I loved her performance in Scott Pilgrim and she is one of my favourites in The Newsroom.

Again, anyone else besides Megan Fox, who is such a uninspired casting choice for April.

A blowup doll would be a better April O'Neal and can act better. Bay even admitted he doesn't give a crap about franchises during an interview for Transformers. Even my support for Peter Cullen can't make me buy the last of those movies.

Bay even admitted he doesn't give a crap about franchises during an interview for Transformers.

Thats how the mind of a hack works. Michael Bay should go to a zoo and get tossed into a pit of large snapping turtles. It'll be the best Turtles movie he could create and it'll bring in millions of dollars in pay-per-view sales

Bay will probably cast Shia Lebeouf as Shredder or maybe Splinter. But since it's an alien thing, we might see the Utrom but Bay will probably **** that up somehow as well.

With Bay involved, was anybody holding any hope for this?

But I say this, with each reveal of information about this movie, it becomes more and more fascinating to anticipate this movie just to see if it turns out to be a total trainwreck.

April is an eager reporter chasing down news stories, with a personality. Megan Fox has as much energy & facial expression as a Steven Wright show

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back