Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Thanks eethan! All of that was probably closer to 6-9 months of things I had just forgotten to post.

I would like to pick up a set of Wonder Knight earrings. I’ll PM you about ordering it and adding it to my growing pile of things at your house/workshop. They would go nicely with the bracelet and cuff set that is currently put away in the closet. Once my RS Boushh helmet arrives, I’ll need to move some things around for a proper ROTJ Leia section out in the room.
oh yes, didn't know you also had the bracelet and cuffs, and this will pair absolutely amazingly with the Boushh helmet indeed :)
your display is an inspiration!

Is that a real cast of the helmet ear greeblie?!

I almost procured one from a restoration place but they got swamped with jobs and accidentally tried to send me the whole unit which weighed a ton. lol

Is that a real cast of the helmet ear greeblie?!

I almost procured one from a restoration place but they got swamped with jobs and accidentally tried to send me the whole unit which weighed a ton. lol

Not just the real greeblie, a cast from production one.

And I accidentally sent my rotj e-11 scope to Canada. It is now back and I have the parts I need to work on this blaster. Now I just need to find the confidence to drill and rivet an MGC….

View attachment 1747322
It's not too bad, but for the block and hammers, you'll probably need a spacer for the rivet puller to work. Without one the depth was too deep for my puller to grab the rivets and have them pull tight and flush to the bottom of the recesses.

Here is a sneak preview of a video Halliwax is releasing soon. This is the esb/early rotj production v2 he made for me.
It’s absolutely beautiful. I’ve seen so many great late production/current v2 weathering and paint jobs, but I have a soft spot for now it looked for early filming.

Last edited:
Great googely moogely! The masterful artistry of this astounds me, and gives me a shiver of inadequacy. Halliwax I‘m proud to know you, and call you friend.
teecrooz you sure know how to pick ‘em, it doesn’t surprise me that this will now reside in your impeccable collection.
Kudos to you both!

Great googely moogely! The masterful artistry of this astounds me, and gives me a shiver of inadequacy. Halliwax I‘m proud to know you, and call you friend.
teecrooz you sure know how to pick ‘em, it doesn’t surprise me that this will now reside in your impeccable collection.
Kudos to you both!
Thank you kind sir! I sure hope you are doing well! I miss this one a lot… I need one for myself

And I accidentally sent my rotj e-11 scope to Canada. It is now back and I have the parts I need to work on this blaster. Now I just need to find the confidence to drill and rivet an MGC….

View attachment 1747322
Can you not simply pinch with rivetting rather than having to drill.
If the track is drilled at its maximum distance of the holes/vents on the mgc surely the rivets would hold them in place still?

Can you not simply pinch with rivetting rather than having to drill.
If the track is drilled at its maximum distance of the holes/vents on the mgc surely the rivets would hold them in place still?

I could mill out pockets on some of the greeblies for rare earth magnets and pull false rivet heads for most of them. The U-channel is harder. The rivet locations don’t match up to holes, rather the metal between them. I could again do false rivets, and it could be glued down.

IMG_1096.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back