Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

I was recently able to snag a set of Luke’s R2 cleaning tools from kurtyboy. They were a nice addition to my Luke ANH items.

I was also lucky enough to get in contact with a Canadian collector who agreed to split up his Warner & Swasey scope and case because they were a mismatched set. It’s hard to find a matched set because there are only about 25 cases and scopes known to still exist. The seller has maintained a database of all of the ones he knows of. After a few weeks of negotiation, we came to an agreement and I now have completed my search for all of the belt pouches. I am still having a custom belt made to then be able to put a full display together.

View attachment 1260748

I will be taking some better pictures and listing my US W&S case in the junkyard later this week.

View attachment 1260749
This shot is insane! Congrats!!

Yesterday I moved absolutely everything in the closet. Then half of it ended up right where it began because I could get get certain shelves to work.

Here’s where I’m at right now with what I can show. I had the door shut so I could spin around, but I added more light for the video in the next post, if it will let me post it. I will be removing the puck lights and wiring LED strips in the coming weeks. That will make a huge difference.

View attachment 1271773View attachment 1271770View attachment 1271769View attachment 1271767View attachment 1271765View attachment 1271774View attachment 1271771View attachment 1271772View attachment 1271766View attachment 1271768

Last edited:
Ooohhh baby, that display set up (& collection) is GORGEOUS !!! :love: (y)
IMG_1403.jpg

So, I couldn’t leave well enough alone, so I moved things again and wanted to see what it looked like with the figures put away (at least for a while). It certainly cleaned things up and game me some more room and options as far as where to put things. I also removed the remote puck lights in anticipation of the LED dimmable strips I plan on installing.

35C371E6-4E91-46FC-B6F7-1EA046C12DE3.jpeg
6EBF2B4F-9532-485E-B5C5-57995DDF4BF5.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm kinda torn, as to which display I like better (not that my opinion is worth anything). Yes, having the 1/6th scale figures removed does open the display up. However, the way you had them incorporated into the display was not distracting to the props (other than the Maul & Luke ROTJ lightsabers, where the figures kinda did block &/or crowd the display). The way you had them displayed, I found to be complimentary to the props.
Can't wait to see the new lighting installed! :D (y)

I'm kinda torn, as to which display I like better (not that my opinion is worth anything). Yes, having the 1/6th scale figures removed does open the display up. However, the way you had them incorporated into the display was not distracting to the props (other than the Maul & Luke ROTJ lightsabers, where the figures kinda did block &/or crowd the display). The way you had them displayed, I found to be complimentary to the props.
Can't wait to see the new lighting installed! :D (y)
Looking great Chris!

Thanks guys! I’ve been wrestling with the display a lot. I like it both ways, but figured I’d see how this goes for a bit. I could always put them all in one larger alcove together or just wait until I finally finish the basement and have a whole room to spread things around. I’ve been getting some ESB found parts together and will need to branch out in that direction sometime.

Those are El Toro shift knobs made by Cal Custom. They are the steering controls on the Millenium Falcon!

Thanks teecrooz ! I would never have guessed that. It looks like I need to spend a little time in the Millenium Falcon Cockpit Build Threads! :rolleyes:

I wish you the best of luck finishing off your basement, and I'm looking forward to seeing the grand opening of TMOSA! <---- That's the Teecrooz Museum Of StarWars Artifacts! ;)

By the way, I'm not sure I've ever asked, who are the Vader helmets' makers?

SL, TM, CIA, FL, VA, IRS?

Yeah, I really need to come see ya, maybe when spring break comes around.

I need to look and see when that is!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back