Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

I didn’t make any pouches myself, I just thought yours looks like a original vintage pouch I sold just a few weeks ago.
Sorry for the confusion!

Ah, yes that clears it up. Whoever bought it was lucky. I had mine imported from The Netherlands with the help of roygilsing. Such a cool little pouch!

Just shifting some things around today. Also added a Bantha transparency into my macros. It’s just placed in there, doesn’t light up. Next big thing is reposing the characters so they aren’t just standing there or moving them some place else to put more props up there.

I see several things that are very familiar in these pics! Looks great, love the display!

Last edited:
Group shot! Not all Star Wars here, but I call it my Ford Focus.

D1335169-1399-4F97-ABEF-73352306FC02.jpeg

Dangit, if I hadn't sold my SidKit years back, I would also have this Trinity!!

And my Smith is a shooter! Ha! :p

Damn that kit looks good. One day mine will ship : / Got any more pics?

No, but I can take more tomorrow!

I've pretty much decided I can't live without this holy trinity.

Do it!

looking amazing! and we even just see a half of Obi's saber! Your collection is always so amazing and inspiring (y)

Lol, the chest of drawers that the Obi parts are on is just an easy photo spot with decent lighting. Thanks Ethan, I’m trying to focus it on OT and found parts where I can.

Dangit, if I hadn't sold my SidKit years back, I would also have this Trinity!!
And my Smith is a shooter! Ha! :p

I have a Tomenosuke HCG Pro that I’m ready to sell. It’s in mint condition. I am keeping the Worldcon one in the pictures though.

Nice pieces. Whilst I lust after them, I think it would be a pretty difficult job to get them into Australia, with a real risk they'd be confiscated, so I have to be happy with props that neither are or look like firearms.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back