TEASER!!!

Mannowar

Sr Member
Topic Title says it all...

Half_skin_teaser_50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible definition, I can't believe how well you matched my physique. You even got all my bacne :) Seriously though it looks awesome

I recognise those ribs hehe, or should i say ive SEA-n them before :)

about time we had another suit nice amendments scott.

Holy ingrown predator nail batman!!! how soon can we expect another update or the specs on this skin?
looks great scott

Thanks all... Thanks to Gene for letting me borrow the PR bat suit to work with as an under-armiture. As for updates and specs...
It's all done and Dave (Elder One) is coming up next weekend to help me with the molding so we'll be rolling on it very soon. As for specs, it will be a bit bigger than Genes skins, especially on the top half and particularly around the mid-section, due to the way I had to build the back out because of the condition of the armiture. I know there are a handful of guys who can't fit into Genes so hopefully the extra sculpting area that I had to incorporate into the back and the addition of a zipper once cast will accommodate those too, but we'll have a better idea once we have one finished. Once molded, I'll be re-claying the top half to do a female version of the torso.

Since everyone likes the teaser, here's the rest :)

Skin_1A_50.jpg

Skin_close_up_50.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it'll be a little big for me unfortunately, but great work. The details look absolutely fantastic!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back