TDKR BANE mask pep build *almost done* /PICS

Bane 187

Hey guys,

This is my first official post in which I show you people my work.
Been into pepping stuff for almost a year now since I found out something like Pepakura exists. ;)

Updates and further information follows.
Pep 90 % finished, wont add the tubes for molding reasons.

Here it goes:

N6sMc.jpg

Akido.jpg

GdCQo.jpg

Last edited:
And I thought I was the only one thinking that this pep really is a challenge! ;P

@Rdmaul: The pdo file was created by BlackKaos and is available at his For Sale thread!
IMO absolutely worth every Cent!

Looking really good so far. Sorry it had to be so hard to pep. I unfolded it as simple as possible but it's just a really detailed pep. I should be finishing the very basic foam build soon, thanks to Bane187's advise.

Thanks guys, appreciate it!
Truly nerve-wrecking at times, but I guess thats a part of the whole pepping experience! :)

The mask has its flaws here and there, but overall Im pretty happy with it. Hope I wont **** it up when I try to mold it after its hardened.
I guess epoxi resin will do it to make it hard, was thinking about a silicone mold and cast it with urethane! Thoughts?

Will keep you guys updated! Thanks again!

Guys, I really appreciate all of your comments on the pep!
Was hoping to finish the pep by last weekend, but had no chance because I had to work. -_-
As soon as it is finished I'll post some more pics!

Already told ya I'm going to make a mold of the mask, any material suggestions?
Was thinking of using a silicone mold and cast it with urethane! Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey, do you mind sharing where you got the files? I really wanna make the bane costume...but I can't find a really good way of doing it. If you can, it would be really great. If you can't, thank you anyways.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out, thank you anyways.

Last edited:
I´ve been wondering, since I couldnt finish this YET (have to finish my Batsuit for Halloween first ;)), if there´s anyone that finished this pep?!

Bane 187 great work thus far :) I too just purchased from blkkaos So I'll be starting as soon and I receive the file. How long have you been working on the pep for? Just curious :)

Last edited:
What... Seems like I have to look into this pep stuff... So this is basically a paper model?

Nice work.. I'm getting too old for this it seems..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back