TASM1 suit w/ TASM2 eyes (Newbie questions ahoy!)

MikeSullivan

Hey Gang.

I really want to make my own TASM 2012 suit with the TASM2 eyes. I just want to make sure I order the best materials possible to ensure premium quality when it's all said and done. I know there is a free TASM2 print available here on the forum; is there a similar thread with a TASM1 print? I've tried to reach out to the one and only McLean, but all efforts to get in touch with him the past 5 to 6 months have failed and I'm trying to get a sense of other options that might be more readily available.

Thanks in advance, excited to be part of such an awesome community.

Thanks for the replies guys!

I really just want a near-screen-accurate suit to have around for cons, halloween parties, etc. I'd prefer the suit to be one piece with a non detachable mask just because I think it makes for a neater looking end product.

Also, how do people go about creating the leather patches for the palms? Is there a resource or thread with techniques for the intricacies of the suit?

Thanks in advance for all your help. Excited to be taking the leap and making my dream costume!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back