Tasm2 faceshell with midframes

RTW256

Hi, I was searching on the whole internet for tasm 2 faceshell with midframes file, but I can't find it... I heard that heros anthem made this file and post it on thingeverse, but then he took it down, so maybe I can find here kind people who caught a moment to download it and will be able to share this file with me. That would be amazing...

Hi, I was searching on the whole internet for tasm 2 faceshell with midframes file, but I can't find it... I heard that heros anthem made this file and post it on thingeverse, but then he took it down, so maybe I can find here kind people who caught a moment to download it and will be able to share this file with me. That would be amazing...
He removed the file for a reason. It’s not meant to be distributed anymore.

Unfortunately HerosAnthem had their work stolen too many times by other people so decided to only work with people that won’t take credit for all the hard work that goes into the shells.

Yeah, I've heard that story. But unfortunately I can't even personally get it from him or something similar because of my location. So, that's why I'm here...

Yeah, I've heard that story. But unfortunately I can't even personally get it from him or something similar because of my location. So, that's why I'm here...
That’s the point of him removing it. Please don’t try to circumvent an artists wishes.

There are other shell makers out there still selling their stuff or other artists you can commission.

But trying to get something that the artist doesn’t want spread after you know why it’s been pulled isn’t a cool move.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back