Tarantino’s Star Trek

Quentin Tarantino's Star Trek

star-trek-dax-feet-cinderella-if-the-shoe-fits.jpg

...I wouldn't be surprised if he's a little tired of his same old schtick and makes a Star Trek that's fairly conventional, if retro.
That, I'd like to see, and I think he'd surprise a lot of people if he pulled it off. I think he'd still slip in a little "language" here and there (and I don't mean Klingon), but it could be interesting. At the very least, I think he'd have more respect for the franchise than the folks producing STD have shown.

http://comicbook.com/startrek/2018/03/07/star-trek-quentin-tarantino-karl-urban/
“I think it's a fascinating prospect, and I think probably exactly the kind of energy that Star Trek needs at this point in time,” Urban said of Tarantino’s Star Trek. “Quentin Tarantino's a dynamic filmmaker. I have admired and respected his work for a very long time, and I would be thrilled to get the opportunity to work with him in any capacity. So, you know, we're just going to let the chips fall where they may, and fingers crossed, we'll get that opportunity.”-Karl Urban

Tarantino has a hatred of CGI. which would make for a very interesting Star Trek. Actual people wearing makeup and costumes, Miniatures & Matte Paintings. All the things they basically stopped doing would be in it. Until I see a trailer, I won't believe it's going to happen.

http://comicbook.com/startrek/2018/03/07/star-trek-quentin-tarantino-karl-urban/
“I think it's a fascinating prospect, and I think probably exactly the kind of energy that Star Trek needs at this point in time,” Urban said of Tarantino’s Star Trek. “Quentin Tarantino's a dynamic filmmaker. I have admired and respected his work for a very long time, and I would be thrilled to get the opportunity to work with him in any capacity. So, you know, we're just going to let the chips fall where they may, and fingers crossed, we'll get that opportunity.”-Karl Urban

Tarantino has a hatred of CGI. which would make for a very interesting Star Trek. Actual people wearing makeup and costumes, Miniatures & Matte Paintings. All the things they basically stopped doing would be in it. Until I see a trailer, I won't believe it's going to happen.

Please, let it be true.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back