Tan's Hardware Graflexes

image.jpeg

So shiny!

Not to blow my own horn (insert inappropriate joke here), but I think I'll be the first to do a hardware version of a flash gun with the intention of keeping it a flashgun. Or am I?

image.jpeg

In progress: TFA, ESB, another ANH, and Vader ROTJ.
image.jpeg
The start of an idealized MOM Vader ROTJ.
image.jpeg

Vader no longer in my collection. I sold it to a coworker for her son, for a very reasonable price I may add. She didn't have the money that day, so I told her she could get it to me whenever she had the chance. The very next day she stopped showing up for work and was never seen again. Stiffed!

Last edited:
Move the rack grips!! Google eye button is classic!

Damn autospell is screwing me up.. second day in a row it’s changing words on me

“Love the rake grips! Google eye button is classic!”

Last edited:
Yes! But be forewarned... They are only about 75% the size (width and height) of proper grips, so they're really only suitable for customs.
very good info for the RPF, I can definitely see people making Anakin sabers and other cool customs

Since I had just about all the other parts
image.jpeg
except the Graflex body, I broke down and got a clamp. Instead of using it for the flash like I originally planned, I think I'll make this an ANH and use the aluminum version with the reflector.

Are you able to post up dimensions of this plastruct track? I’m curious if you split it to make two rows of T track, or use the full height and just trim one side of the H

It reminds me of the Energizer Bunny saber track!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back