Tan's Hardware Graflexes

image.jpeg

This might come in hand-y! But seriously... The stakes in the Dollar Tree Halloween solar lights are wrong, but these decorations have the right type of stake.

Very crafty! This is the stuff I did as a young lad before I could afford my first replica, and then onto my vintages!

Awesome stuff, how did you get gge bottoms of the holes on the insert flat bottomed? What did you used for the large silver bulb socked pin? And the beer tab?

I'll pop in and say a forstner bit in a hobby or bench drill press will get you good flat holes, maybe with a dimple in the center because of the forstner point

Great work, that socket really passes!

Tan Djarka I have a bunch of knurled and graflex looking bits and bobs - message me your address and I'll send them over, I have too much junk to use myself

I got some grips from TCSS, but given the way it looks now, I feel a little reluctant to attach them. I think maybe a future project might be reproducing a flash, reflector and all. Maybe...

This is the most beautiful hardware graflex I have ever seen !
Tan Djarka, which fixing system did you use for the clamp lever ?

This is the most beautiful hardware graflex I have ever seen !
Tan Djarka, which fixing system did you use for the clamp lever ?

Thanks. If you look at some of the earlier pics, you'll see the bar on the opposite has a 6/32 slotted flat head screw which goes through to hold the swivel attachment from a molly bolt, onto which the lever is mounted. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks. If you look at some of the earlier pics, you'll see the bar on the opposite has a 6/32 slotted flat head screw which goes through to hold the swivel attachment from a molly bolt, onto which the lever is mounted. I hope that makes sense.
Yes, your description make sense. Thank you !

I decided to thin out my collection of saber parts and discovered that instead of the one extra aluminum tube I thought I had, there was actually three! So the one above, which is a little dinged up will be repurposed for a TROS Graflex, replacing the lamp tube already desinated for that project. The TFA/TLJ above will receive an entirely new tube, and maybe one of the remaining tubes will become an MOM Vader.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back