Done / Completed T2 (Future War) Battlefield skulls. You guys wanna do a group project?

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, here's what I'm thinking. Since these can be finished any number of ways, it might be fun to do a quick group build with my remaining pieces. That is, if the interest is there; otherwise, I'm just gonna toss them in the junkyard and plow through them.

These were cast from a Stan Winston original battlefield skull. As I understand it, Stan occasionally gave shop pulls away as gifts back in the day.Anyway, they're seen in any number of configuration throughout the film. They'd bash the skulls in, break the teeth away, etc. In fact, you'll notice the similarities between this and the old Icons skulls which featured the broken jaw (teeth) line where-as this one is complete. The same prop was used.

Anyway, only have about 6 of these left, as seen. Hardly any effort at all to finish them...just thought it might be fun to see and share what everyone comes up with. I've broken the teeth out of these, torn sections of skull away and even painted tank treads on 'em.

Who's in? Anxious to get these out of my shop, so how about 49.00 ea. with an estimated shipping of 14.00 by US Priority mail, insured.

PM if interested.

-Rylo

20151118_172053.jpg

Here's a shot of some I finished a couple years back with a freshly incinerated look.

Last edited:
I bet these would be great props for bases also ...of the full size T800 endoskeletons that members here own , and the full size T-800's that some here are building....these should go really quick :D

Yeah, lots you can do with them. I was thinking of making shop light or a paint brush holder out of one of them...

Mind if I get one for an old friend ??? :D;)

Do these also have the incinerator look as well...just want to be sure ???

If not what would it take to get it to look like the 2nd photo and send to my friend ??? :$

Last edited:
They're unfinished as seen in the first pic. They're cast in a gray-black resin. All the skulls you see in the second photo were painted flat black and lightly skimmed with nothing more than silver rub-n-buff. Hell, I'm not even sure I painted all of them. The cast color is pretty cool.

PM if you'd like to just get an unfinished one for your friend...:thumbsup

Mind if I get one for an old friend ??? :D;)

Do these also have the incinerator look as well...just want to be sure ???

If not what would it take to get it to look like the 2nd photo and send to my friend ??? :$

They're unfinished as seen in the first pic. They're cast in a gray-black resin. All the skulls you see in the second photo were painted flat black and lightly skimmed with nothing more than silver rub-n-buff. Hell, I'm not even sure I painted all of them. The cast color is pretty cool.

PM if you'd like to just get an unfinished one for your friend...:thumbsup
let me contact him and see ..if he may want an unfinished version of the skull....not sure he does any kind of painting at all....he usually purchases ready to display items....
I will get back with you shortly sir ;)

No time soon. Wasn't much interest and my plate is insanely full. Perhaps one day.

Nice skulls Rylo! One question, what happened with the endo skull, will that ever happen? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Regulars are snatching these up so I only have a couple left. Gonna abandon this thread and build-out idea. If you want one, just PM me.

Thanks

Good luck on the sales. Always liked the look of those skulls.

No time soon. Wasn't much interest and my plate is insanely full. Perhaps one day.

I'm definitely still interested.

Would still be cool to find a good pedigree skull I could scan for sixth scale replication, but I guess it's not something that many people are interested in.

Checking to see , iF my friends gift has been sent off yet...I am going out of town for a few days.Thursday..and just wanted to make sure , so I can let him know , its on its way to him ;) , and many thanks brother :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back