T-800's WIP/Concept Art

T8001

Decided to dabble in digital painting as I've been meaning to expand my horizons a while and what better way than drawing Predators!! All Crits etc welcome =)

OK might as well start by posting something i started yesterday. Using wolf as a reference, i figured i'd try and develop my T800 concept a little.
terminatorpred2-1.jpg

Still needs lots of work.

terminatorpred2-1.jpg

Right on... I'm really diggin your color pallete and Bio design. Are you using a Wacom tablet? I'm dying to get one so I can start going a little more digital.

Thanks =) Yeah its only a Wacom bamboo lol i cant afford anything else these days.
Really wanting one with tilt controll and more pressure sensitivity and stuff but there like £250 minimum for a decent one

Small update nothing major, I forgot i was working on this, haven't progressed much to be honest but its looking a bit better. Trying to figure out the angle of his cannon is bugging me.
termpredoverhaul1.jpg

termpredoverhaul1.jpg

**** man, you should change what's written in the pic to "T-800 WIN"... awesome!

I dig how you're trying to make that bio look like a T-800 endo-skull. The smooth dome looks a bit weird and plain at first, since all other bios have that upwards tilt, but I really like where you're going.

Updates. Got carried away with other stuffs and forgot to update this page.
First is just some skethces/ideas for a drawing im working on
predwitharm.jpg

Next up is part of the drawing, scanner wasnt big enough to get the whole thing. Its not finished yet but its getting there
Still need to finish his arm leg, put the wrist blades on the endo arm and other bits here and there.
predoutline1.jpg

Feedback welcome =)

predwitharm.jpg

predoutline1.jpg

=D Thanks Its actually my old sig, thought the one i was using was getting a bit stale. Yeah should hopefully have time between work and other stuffs to make some progress this week =D Then maybe get creative with some colour. Stay tuned :rolleyes:

I dig the memory chip trophies.
cool0020.gif
That's a great detail.

Thanks for making it look like I totally stole your concept for my sculpt. :rolleyes:

character0081.gif
What's your preferred media? Your digital drawing is kick ass. Are you digitally drawing over your scans?

cool0020.gif

character0081.gif

I dig the memory chip trophies.
cool0020.gif
That's a great detail.

Thanks for making it look like I totally stole your concept for my sculpt. :rolleyes:

character0081.gif
What's your preferred media? Your digital drawing is kick ass. Are you digitally drawing over your scans?

Lol Dont worry the whole terminator and predator hybrid idea is nothing new. NewPredMaker has a Terminator inspired bio and PredatrHuntr also has an awesome concept for one too. Ideas are bound to overlap =D

I just thought i'd give him a kewl backstory on how he lost his arm and how the pred tech maybe helped advance skynet or the Time Displacement Equipment.

I try and mix things up, the line drawing is juast a scan touched up and cleaned up in photoshop. The first pic was a mix of drawing and Digital painting (a program called paint tool sai) But im still trying to get the hang of my new tblet and choosing a program to really master (i keep switching its frustrating lol)

PREDATOR + TERMINATOR = excelent combination! :lol:
Your concepts look great man!

Thanks man! =D

cool0020.gif

character0081.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back