T-1000 Claw / All Done! Pics!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is one of those pieces I've really always wanted. Timeless did them years ago; although, I have no idea how many they got out the door.

Here's mine. It weighs over a pound and is made of polished aluminum. This had to be cut from a big chunk of metal...a bit tricky getting that break to look good and soft like the screen piece, too. I'm pleased.

Here's a pic of the one Timeless offered, rumored to have been cast off a screen piece. I like their display, too! (not pictured)

Last edited:
Re: T-1000 Broken Claw / All Done! Pics!

Ive got one of the Timeless Claws (prototype 3/3) and I love it. This is awesome work Rylo....just awesome!!!:cool:thumbsup

Re: T-1000 Broken Claw / All Done! Pics!

Thanks, man. Those Timeless pieces are tough to come by. Good Job getting one!
Did you get the case, too?

Ive got one of the Timeless Claws (prototype 3/3) and I love it. This is awesome work Rylo....just awesome!!!:cool:thumbsup

Re: T2: T-1000 Broken Claw / All Done! Pics!

Fantastic Job:thumbsup Your work looks just as good if not better!(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Awesome job, I so want a metal one of these! Your's looks better IMO than the Timeless aswell.

Thank you...I never handled a Timeless replica. Do you know if they were metal or simply chromed resin?

I think I'll try and figure out a display today. Thanks for the compliments guys. :)

Awesome job, I so want a metal one of these! Your's looks better IMO than the Timeless aswell.

I believe they were chromed resin, but don't quote me on that :D I got a resin copy from Lucas Francis that were meant to be doing a run for Sideshow which never happened, but you can't beat real metal!

Ya know, guys...

I'm finding this makes a great paperweight! It may have found a home right here on my desk. :thumbsup

great work as always Rylo... Now if you can get it to melt then reshape on its own, you'd be the Man!!!!

Fantastic job on the whole piece, but the break really turned out nice. :thumbsup

Thanks guys.

While this is just a showoff thread, I may put up an interest thread in the junkyard soon if it looks like enough hands are in the air.

I need to check on a few things with the machine shop first. I'll let ya know if a run looks likely.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back