Syd Mead Bladerunner blaster from Sideshow. Anyone know when??

DARTH SABER

Master Member
So Sideshow was supposed to come out with a Syd Mead concept blaster replica from Bladerunner.
I put myself down for a pre-order but it always says its a couple of months away from being released and then it constantly gets pushed back....Its already been like 3 years. Lol

Anyone have any inside info on this??

It's a chronicle collectables product. They had said it was completed, bar, boxing. Then covid restrictions hit and kept their packaging locked up in a shipping container i believe. Recent video showed the final boxed product and they claimed it was good to go now...but yeah its been a while.

There has been no updates lately on their Facebook page, and as far as the “COVID RESTRICTIONS” excuse, well if you believe that then I have a bridge to sell real cheap.....

Information that I received from Chronicle yesterday (after my third request for a shipping update) indicates that the model may still being queued up for production. If they have not updated their delivery page yet, they will, moving the concept blaster to late Q4.

After a few year’s wait, look what arrived on Friday!
6D93599E-FE3A-45EC-ABE7-A92F9184B9FE.jpeg

Excellent news. You are the second recipient I know of so far. Looks like they are starting to actually shift product.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back