Syd Mead Bladerunner blaster from Sideshow. Anyone know when??

Recommend sanding the contacts on the battery clean if you have issues like dim lights, it's also one of these contact pads that is the switch to turn the red LED on when you insert the battery pack, the spring contact inside the gun needs to exert pressure on it. Or if your LED is on all the time as mine was, I needed to excercise that switch manually a while and used compressed air on it. It doesn't move much if at all but it's the switch.

Sigh, mine has a short so back to Sideshow it goes, seems to be in the barrel where it folds. The barrel is also having issues staying locked in place, just bump it and it swings open.

I think I remember reading that the blaster would be folded in deckard’s holster, and would automatically unfold when taken out of his holster.
Yeah. In theory the barrel would catch on the holster as it was being drawn, causing it to unfold.

Well late to the party but he's in the club now. LOL

It displays well, it may have been better if they didn't add electronics at all, maybe spent the money on less visable seams and better paint, more heavy in hand. Oh well. I'm still happy to have it, I enjoy seeing it in the detolf case and having a bit of that Syd Mead magic about. Just don't pick it up. LOL

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back