Limited Run SWTOR "Exalted" (Shae Vizla) Bounty Hunter Helmet Run - RUN CLOSED

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. I just got a new supply of SC 65D and pigment, and have started casting the lids. I'm going to be going down the list with PMs starting monday! :)

PMs have started going out. For those that have received the helmets and have not left trader feedback, pretty please do so, and I will return the favour.:)

Re: SWTOR "Exalted" (Shae Vizla) Bounty Hunter Helmet Run - ONE SPOT OPEN

One spot just opened up on the run due to a cancellation. Send me a PM if you would like to get on it; helmets are being cast as we speak.

Any updates on the status of the run?

Any updates on the status of the run?

I update the first post in this thread as helmets become ready and PMs are sent for each person on the list. I should have most of them finished this week. I need to do a run of antenna wings, which require some work before they can properly fit into the 3D printed stalk. I do this for each helmet, so that people have less work to do when they get theit lids.

Glad you like it! To leave feedback, open up my user profile and there should be a tab for trader rating or something to that effect. I'm on my phone on tapatalk at the moment so I can't check for certain

Mynock, these helmets are amazing. if I had spending cash right now I would get one fully finished! Thanks for adding your part to the prop world and giving everyone else the ability to do the same via your website and the how-tos and videos you do.

Mynock, these helmets are amazing. if I had spending cash right now I would get one fully finished! Thanks for adding your part to the prop world and giving everyone else the ability to do the same via your website and the how-tos and videos you do.

Thanks DD. My continuing along this path has much to do with your words of encouragement over the past 2 years :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back