Supernatural 1967 Impala Conversion

Holy *****! That's one big-arse list.

Also the list is the small part of it, I have a folder for each item that has three folders in it, One representing the Screen image of the item, one my image of the item and the third being the Stock photo of the item.

Got a parts car to help with my 67 restoration. . the car im working on is a 67 hardtop and the parts car is a 67 Impala sedan with post
lots of needed parts and also the original 327 and turbo transmission , first pic is the hardtop and the second is the parts car
I accidentally got the wrong door panels, they were for a 2 door 1967 Impala and in awesome shape, had been in storage for the past few decades,
last pic is of them, if anyone is restoring a 2door Impala instead of a 4, let me know 115_3716.JPG115_3751.JPG115_3693.JPG115_3692.JPG

Last edited:
I found this thread earlier today, read it front to back! I knew as I hit the end that I needed to register and introduce our project. My teen daughter and I are about to go down the road many of you have already begun. On New Year's Eve we took possession of a complete 67 Impala 4dr sedan as the base of our project. We can't/won't be making it a full perfect replica since it has the post instead of hardtop, but we will take it as far as we can inspired by Dean's baby. The basics about it: 56k miles, factory ac, ps, pb 283 w/ powerglide. It's been parked since 1989. It is a Texas barnyard find without any rusted-through panels all at a price under $1000 and so here we go...

I found this thread earlier today, read it front to back! I knew as I hit the end that I needed to register and introduce our project. My teen daughter and I are about to go down the road many of you have already begun. On New Year's Eve we took possession of a complete 67 Impala 4dr sedan as the base of our project. We can't/won't be making it a full perfect replica since it has the post instead of hardtop, but we will take it as far as we can inspired by Dean's baby. The basics about it: 56k miles, factory ac, ps, pb 283 w/ powerglide. It's been parked since 1989. It is a Texas barnyard find without any rusted-through panels all at a price under $1000 and so here we go...

Congrats hope my parts list keeps you busy for a while lol

Hey guys ,
I got a 67 Impala myself last year, and was hoping someone could direct me to a good place to get seat covers ?

I tried a few sites online but can't seem to find a four door rear seat listing , only front .

Btw awesome thread guys

I worked on a 1967 Impala with my dad (Not for anything cool like this) but in my experience try to keep the front chrome trim as nice as possible. We had to re-chrome or replace all of the bumpers and trim pieces which was a pain but the hardest part we had, and we still have not found a good replacement are what they call the eyebrow moldings or eyebrow trim. These two pieces are a pain. They are the top trim that goes along the very outside of the edge of the car over the blinkers. The ones we had were in bad shape so we ordered some new ones from a company who purchased the original dies and were reproducing them but when we finally got them (a year later they had just started producing them) they didn’t fit correctly and the angles were off to the point we couldn’t get them to fit on hardly so we took them off and sent them back. That was 4 years ago and I don’t know if anyone has made a better pair as of now because we ended up really polishing up the old ones to make them shine like new. I added a picture of the piece I’m talking about. Each side is mirrored to the other so you have to get two that fit decent or one ends up sticking out and if you are super picky you will notice it every time you walk by the front of the car. Good luck to anyone working on these old Impala’s glad to see someone is taking these cool old cars and making them even better by putting them in cool shows.eyebrown moldings.png208049-supernatural-chevrolet-impala-1967.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back