Superior Spiderman + Spider Gwen Dual Build

Suits are looking great :)

That's the same stuff I use with the Superior Spiderman lenses in my thread (the curved domes, not the goggle styled ones). Like you said, visibility isn't too bad, but not that great either, lol

The other option is to apply a fine mesh (painted black) to cover the eyeholes on the faceshell - this will also help to hide your eyes from others.

Vis isn't all too bad! I used a spray tint that is usually used for smoking out tail lights. Got a can of it which roughly costs $10~$20 bucks depending on which automotive place you buy it from.

I put on 3 coats total (finished the 3rd this morning and will check on it at lunch) and ill put it on my faceshell and see fully how good or bad it will be lol.

Suits are looking great :)

That's the same stuff I use with the Superior Spiderman lenses in my thread (the curved domes, not the goggle styled ones). Like you said, visibility isn't too bad, but not that great either, lol

The other option is to apply a fine mesh (painted black) to cover the eyeholes on the faceshell - this will also help to hide your eyes from others.

Sweet! I think I might do that with my other suit once I fix my superior :)

side note here's the lens after a few coats

Last edited:
I actually couldnt wear the suit sadly :( but when I tried, the vis actually sucked lol. I think 3 coats was WAY to much and I couldnt see jack! hahaha Maybe 1 coat would be best.

No problem! Luckily cha0tic is one of the few persons who i've dealt with is helping me to adjust. He has bee more then accommodating and will update as I go. There is still hope for this suit (i hope) if not, then i may just work on my mark bagley ultimate spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back