Superhero DIY Arkham Explosive Gel Dispenser -- and it DOES dispense shaving cream!

SuperheroDIY

Hey all -- so I'm a 3D printer and cosplay props/accessories maker. I got into it after wanting a Superman Returns costume back in 2006, and in 2017 I got my first 3D printer which really leveled-up my game!

I've made a few functional (Batman) props, including the Sticky Bomb Gun from The Dark Knight and a folding magnetic version of the Arkham batarang.

So, after seeing another post commenter with the idea of making it work with shaving cream, I thought 'Hey I can do that!'. It's not as accurate as some others, but I was more focused on making it functional rather than accurate. Plus, it needed to accommodate a shaving foam canister!

So here it is -- it uses a regular can of travel size shaving cream, and when you pull the trigger it sends foam out through the front! I've printed up a few of these for myself and have them filling up the "armory" walls of my Batcave. Thought I'd share here ...

Pics:
Snag_2e505928.png
IMG_3090.JPG
IMG_3085.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG
IMG_3145.JPG
IMG_3161.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG

Video:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.