Sucker Punch Babydoll's Katana.

DONW999

Hi All, new here. Not much experience with forums, but knew this could be a good place for sharing info and resources.

I know this isn't new but ever since I watched the movie, I have wanted to have the Katana. Really different from everything else out there in my opinion.

I am going to try to make a aluminium copy of the SuckerPunch Babydoll's Katana (blade portion), from scratch. I bought the art book, the 7075 aluminium slab, a not so good copy of the sword for it's parts(the tsuba mainly), and Im going to attempt to engrave the blade. Much to learn from all of this. STill need to buy the wood working tools for the hilt and saya.

I know there are a lot of mixed names and all, im not too fussed about name really :p

Not sure how long it is going to take or even successes, but I will try. Even Master Yoda said: Do or not, there is no try.^-*.

If any one has already the artwork done in Illustrator format and willing to share for free, I'd be more than appreciate it.

Good luck to me!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back