Stu's predator suit

StuartMasashige

Hey Stuart here,

Heres my 1st attempt at a predator suit....Im rushing here so heres a quik description,

Basically I copied the ***** outta Mr I and used Captain America muscle suit...added some cotton wool to give predie a 10 pack ha ha and used straws and elastic bands for veins.....latexed over all that (oh ya stuffed the suit with foam so it wouldnt stick together) and then started painting it with acrylic paints....thats about it guys no serious science at all just used white and burned umber and topped it off with yellow at the very end....oh ya put on that little bit of netting at the end which took me about 2 years ha ha I was never good at sewing.

Well, THATS ALL FOLKS,

Stuart.

Hey Stuart here,

Heres my 1st attempt at a predator suit....Im rushing here so heres a quik description,

Basically I copied the ***** outta Mr I and used Captain America muscle suit...added some cotton wool to give predie a 10 pack ha ha and used straws and elastic bands for veins.....latexed over all that (oh ya stuffed the suit with foam so it wouldnt stick together) and then started painting it with acrylic paints....thats about it guys no serious science at all just used white and burned umber and topped it off with yellow at the very end....oh ya put on that little bit of netting at the end which took me about 2 years ha ha I was never good at sewing.

Well, THATS ALL FOLKS,

Stuart.
Stuart asked me to put these up, until he gets to know how it's done. He also forgot to mention this was all done in a week, the suit part......

161.jpg
[/img]
337.jpg
[/img]
338.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

006.jpg

342.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

311.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

325.jpg

366.jpg

333.jpg

Hey Stuart here,

Well, THATS ALL FOLKS,

Stuart.

I'd say it looks pretty damn good.

I've always liked the way the latex skins look, but alas, living in Florida, they are just not an option for me -- I'd melt. :)

For netting, I used a full-body mesh catsuit from a lingerie shop (I got it online to avoid, uh, explanations). It goes on over top of my skin. I have wondered, though, if it would be worth the effort to just glue it right to the skin and attach it permanently (I'm not too great with a needle and thread either).

I'd say it looks pretty damn good.

I've always liked the way the latex skins look, but alas, living in Florida, they are just not an option for me -- I'd melt. :)

For netting, I used a full-body mesh catsuit from a lingerie shop (I got it online to avoid, uh, explanations). It goes on over top of my skin. I have wondered, though, if it would be worth the effort to just glue it right to the skin and attach it permanently (I'm not too great with a needle and thread either).

Great idea on the catsuit....I did acquire a pair of fish net tights from another girl at the fancy dress party which look good too.
Ya Im from Ireland so the heavy suit will just keep me warm ha ha.

Hey stuart from Ireland, I have just moved from there, lol, and yes, the suite will deffinitely keep you warm! Have to say that this is an awesome build, I always love to see them done step by step because it makes it clearer to me how the hell I will be able to make my own!!

Nicely done Stuart and again fair balls to you for pulling it off within the week. Look forward to all the suit updates in the future

Hey stuart from Ireland, I have just moved from there, lol, and yes, the suite will deffinitely keep you warm! Have to say that this is an awesome build, I always love to see them done step by step because it makes it clearer to me how the hell I will be able to make my own!!

Thanks mate,and believe me if I could build this then ANYONE can.

Nicely done Stuart and again fair balls to you for pulling it off within the week. Look forward to all the suit updates in the future

Cheers bud,
Ya Im starting to put my predator by getting the mask and dreads are on the way....must get some beads and have proper hands ordered and am contiplating getting armour from monsterroom but I really dunno if Ill dress the suit that I have or get proper skins???????

Stu.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back