Studio Scale TIE Fighter

I'll be sure to post the very day they arrive. I am not interested in fighting, or name-dragging. I am just trying to get a straight answer on delivery, and was getting nowhere off-board.

And really - how should I have handled this, two years on, and a few weeks after you said you'd send those wings in with the Escape Pod kit?

Put yourself in my place, as I opened that box, and ... and...

no wings.

consider them shipped my man.....

Here is the USPS overnight tracking number they will ship under in the am EB 012107857 US

Ive wrapped them and they are sitting in a box.. I can take pictures if you want... (I used the ransom paper that was the whole idea and why I had the paper saw the date and thought I'd snap the photo) I wrap the wings in news paper) Sorry the joke did not go over..

Steve

I am hopeful. Thanks. Happy to have this edited for content when they arrive, to put this thread back on track.

I apologize for causing you some negativity this evening. I still value your friendship... I think at this point that it's a bad idea to order kits from you. I'd rather save our friendship than get more models.

Thank you, J

I think that anyone who riles against steve just needs o chill. Don't buy kits from him. It's that simple. He is not in business as a retailer to provide "7 day service" or "just in time" delivery of inventory. I know of no one who has ever not received their kit...including me. I have waited almost two years for the "unspoken project" to arrive. If I had the ambition or smarts to make these kits; to design these kits I would, I don't, and obviously most of us here don't either. So.....if you order a kit please be patient.....sometimes it requires uber patience......and uber-uber patience......otherwise, quit whining or don't order. Jeez....sorry guys, in the grand scheme of things this just isn't important. Steve has a job, a career, a FAMILY......has been deployed to Iraq, and lives in Colorado.....(inside joke). I know guys who freaked out when he was deployed because there was a delay. Come on.....grow up..

Hang in there Jamie. You are not forgotten (I thought ine info I gave you might keep you busy fro a while. :) has far as HERO TIE's go. There has been some MAJOR progress since the last Wing problem and have fixed one of the major badspots.

Had a local welder make up a proto ROTOCAST machine .. WOW... is all I can say. So Ive got a couple ROTO cast hero TIE bodies and am in the process of setting the molds for the hero TIE wings. Darkside yours is the first set to be shipped (Minus the test pulls of course)

Thanks RM it is tough and I would not be able to do it if it wasnt for Ryan.. Ive been much better about taking money and delivering on time. Most of the poducts have shippd within a few days of ordering. I still have the one that slips longer though and i'm trying to work on those.

Steve

I'm hanging in Bro, :) Just giving you some hell.
Yea I'm busy with the info, most definitly. Give me a call or let me know when it's a good time to call you. I'd like to go over some of that "info" with you.

Jamie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swpropmaker @ Apr 9 2007, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1458464[/snapback]</div>
Hang in there Jamie. You are not forgotten (I thought ine info I gave you might keep you busy fro a while. :) has far as HERO TIE's go. There has been some MAJOR progress since the last Wing problem and have fixed one of the major badspots.

Had a local welder make up a proto ROTOCAST machine .. WOW... is all I can say. So Ive got a couple ROTO cast hero TIE bodies and am in the process of setting the molds for the hero TIE wings. Darkside yours is the first set to be shipped (Minus the test pulls of course)

Thanks RM it is tough and I would not be able to do it if it wasnt for Ryan.. Ive been much better about taking money and delivering on time. Most of the poducts have shippd within a few days of ordering. I still have the one that slips longer though and i'm trying to work on those.

Steve
[/b]

Steve, great news about the rotocast machine, sounds very cool. Don't forget to send a pair of heros to Sweden once your new toy is up and running.

Cheers,

Steve.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(roguemodeler @ Apr 9 2007, 10:03 AM) [snapback]1458435[/snapback]</div>
I think that anyone who riles against steve just needs o chill. Don't buy kits from him. It's that simple. He is not in business as a retailer to provide "7 day service" or "just in time" delivery of inventory. I know of no one who has ever not received their kit...including me. I have waited almost two years for the "unspoken project" to arrive. If I had the ambition or smarts to make these kits; to design these kits I would, I don't, and obviously most of us here don't either. So.....if you order a kit please be patient.....sometimes it requires uber patience......and uber-uber patience......otherwise, quit whining or don't order. Jeez....sorry guys, in the grand scheme of things this just isn't important. Steve has a job, a career, a FAMILY......has been deployed to Iraq, and lives in Colorado.....(inside joke). I know guys who freaked out when he was deployed because there was a delay. Come on.....grow up..
[/b]

Yeah.. What he said..

I'll start posting in the "interceptor" thread once it starts comming togther

Steve

246266266.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back