Studio Scale TIE Fighter

PM sent

QUOTE=Viceland;1175225]Steve, care to update me on the kits you assured me were shipping on Monday the 8th of February?[/QUOTE]

Steve,

Did you manage to ship the Interceptor as per our phone conversation 2 weeks ago?
I'm just urging to work on something

GFollano

Guys,

Remolding the hero wing.. started to see the casts coimming out not super crisp... that project will be complete in a couple weeks. I can still do Interceptors so I have 4 on hand on those and will ship the next cycle. GF and VICELAND your kits are boxed. Giz, Nils will get your stuff together and get it with the next shipping cycle.. Sat or Monday. Sorry for the no communication.. been slammed at work and am back trying to tidy up loose ends as far as owed items go.

Sorry for the delay.
Steve

ThankS
If you send me a mail I will reply the circumstances.
(or notify me your mail addy and I will mail you)
My mail addy is neojun77@naver.com (ebay ID : ssneojun)
(the ebay Item Id was : 320483492602 for the intercepter and 320482432316 for the tie)
payment was complete at feb-08-10

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

I wanted to order the Tie interceptor kit, is the kit still available ? Is there a Hero version with aluminum armeture for the Tie interceptor too?

Thanks very much.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back