Studio Scale Cylon Raider

Discussion in 'Studio Scale Models' started by Bantha Crossing, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Bantha Crossing

Bantha Crossing Well-Known Member

2. SSRN Seaview

SSRN Seaview Well-Known Member

Wouldn't hold your breath on that happening. Old standy..... check ebay daily, always a cash-strapped modeler out there.

3. Laser Brain

Laser Brain Sr Member

The masters that Custom Replicas were selling have been bought by someone I think (they aren't on their website anyway) Maybe somebody has plans? [​IMG]

Neil

4. JPolacchi

JPolacchi Sr Member

Hey I like the original series.Its a classic all the way,but I'd like to do the new cylon ship from he new series,not to mention...there are many other great ship designs.Problem is everything is cgi....damm!

5. Bantha Crossing

If anybody out there who has a spare unbuilt kit of the Studio Scale Cylon Raider, let me know IÂ’m on the hunt for one.
    Yeah, I love the new Cylon Raiders, that is definitely on my scratch build list of things to build....and I love the new show, far more then I did for the original series when it first aired, when I was a wee-little-boy!

6. Spheric Thor

Spheric Thor Well-Known Member

Have you tried contacting Federation Models? They have it still listed on their website. It's out of stock right now, but check with them to see if it will be available any time soon. Here is their web addy: http://www.federationmodels.com/ it's listed under misc. models

7. Bantha Crossing

I know they had the kit at one time, but I havenÂ’t actually sent them an email as to weather of not they would be getting any more in the future....IÂ’ll shoot them an email, but IÂ’m not going to hold my breath though[​IMG]