Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Re: Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Thats very nice pics Frank. And fans definitely appreciate the efforts that Nathan and Moe (and everyone else involved) are putting into this project.

For which kit there will be news by Friday? AT-ST, interrior or both :love

Kostas

both.

I have a feeling that I ll have to wait with any purchase right now and save some money..., at least till Friday!

Any word on just the new leg upgrade for people that have the kit already?

Dave

I love what you guys are doing with this! Looking forward to using the interior kit...

Monkey Boy (SN) is Hunting. Hopefully getting some good family time in, I know they have gone through a rough patch with some illness. Good that things are better.

Im gonna keep casting, and wait til I hear from him before I ship anything out, or make anything available.

I have a mold (Gun mount) that is just giving me nightmares, so Im going to redo it.

The first kits out must be the Back Orders. So until I sort that out,
Im going to hold off on orders til this weekend.

I promise to keep alcon posted.

Frank

Monkey Boy (SN) is Hunting. Hopefully getting some good family time in, I know they have gone through a rough patch with some illness. Good that things are better.

Im gonna keep casting, and wait til I hear from him before I ship anything out, or make anything available.

I have a mold (Gun mount) that is just giving me nightmares, so Im going to redo it.

The first kits out must be the Back Orders. So until I sort that out,
Im going to hold off on orders til this weekend.

I promise to keep alcon posted.

Frank
Thanks, Frank!
Br, N

Hi again Frank and Steve,

I noticed on the junkyard post that my at-st wasn't listed as being one of the two who's waiting on one. I'm also waiting for this along with the other guys. I paid back in April.

Also I'm waiting on a TIE Interceptor...

Thanks,
Scott

Hi again Frank and Steve,

I noticed on the junkyard post that my at-st wasn't listed as being one of the two who's waiting on one. I'm also waiting for this along with the other guys. I paid back in April.

Also I'm waiting on a TIE Interceptor...

Thanks,
Scott

Check the last post of the thread you mention....

I cant help ya with the interceptor.
;-)

About the interceptor...I was just hoping it didn't get lost in the mix and just wanted to mention it.

I've got a situation where I have plenty of things to build, and don't know where to start anyway. My job's been keeping me way too busy for the last month. Need to get my modeling mojo back sometime too.

Thanks for the responses guys. You're making miraculous kits and they're well worth the wait! :thumbsup

Last edited:

Lots of Progress.

But no..Im not shipping yet.

I dont have enough Foot Covers.
Steve is sending me those...and I dont have any cool shade.

Last edited:

Hi Steve!
did you receive my email about ROTJ AT-ST new legs and the rear koolshade?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back